“Buffalo Wild Wings ... AKA ...BW3s” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 135 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: American
New York City, New York
“Buffalo Wild Wings ... AKA ...BW3s”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I went to Buffalo Wild Wings for an afternoon meal on a Saturday. The venue is dressed like a traditional sports bar with televisions all around and loud noise from people screaming at the televisions where the games are being shown. This is just really your typical sports bar; nothing special. I had the wings and shrimp, which was ok, nothing I would probably have again.
It can be rather dead during the day, so that might be a better time to go if you are looking for a place that is less rowdy. The staff is pretty friendly and they wear jerseys with their names on the back. Again, it's an average place.

Visited May 2014

Ontario, Canada
“Great food and friendly staff!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food was good and the staff was very friendly. The prices are very reasonable too! It's great for both sports fans and families looking for a meal.

Visited April 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“Great selection of beer on tap, only had beer, didn't eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

We were looking for a location that had craft beer. This is an ideal location. We ordered two craft beers and they came quickly. I'm not sure how many types of beer they had on tap but there a lot, around 30 or so. The usual suspects were there (Bud, Coors, etc.) but we were looking for craft beer and there were multiple choices including some unique ones. We looked at the menu but decided we didn't want dinner there. Most people were eating and the food looked good. A manager stopped by as we were leaving to ensure everything was OK and we told him it was. Service was great.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Watertown, New York, United States
“A fan of wing nights”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I love the great wing sauce selection. On Tuesday and Thursdays the wings are actually reasonable prices. Otherwise, I don't usually go there. I've noticed that if you don't order beer, your food will come out quicker. Traditional and boneless wings are 60 cents each on Tuesday and Thursday respectively. They also sell their sauces by the bottle, so if you really enjoy the sauces them you can take them home and cook with them.

Great beer selection and I generally enjoy the food. Only complaints are that prices are high if you're not taking advantage of a promotion and food service is slow if you order beer.

You can save $5 every visit if you fill out the simple online survey and bring in your previous receipt with the survey code. I would say Watertown's BWW is above average as far as the franchise goes. I'm a huge hot sauce fan, so I end up here quite often.

Parmesan Garlic, Hot, Mango Habanero,and Wild are my favorite flavors, they're all pretty good though.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ottawa, Canada
“Lunch on snowy day!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Recently stopped in for lunch during a shopping trip. The 3 dishes we ordered were okay but not terribly good. We were a group of 3 and ordered 15 wings, the cheeseburger flat bread and the beef sliders with 3 beer. Total cost $67.00 with tip - service was good and friendly. Would not go out of my way to eat here again.

• Visited January 2014