“Good location, clean, friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Military Families Save
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Watertown
Watertown, United States
“Good location, clean, friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We've stayed here two years in a row for a lacrosse tournament. Very clean and beyond helpful staff. One realized that I had left my charger behind at breakfast and made sure I got it. The second found us to make sure that we knew that we had the reservation for the following night (we came up without that). She recognized me as we were leaving for dinner. It seemed like we were more than just another transitory family. She took an interest in whether or not we were able to be accommodated. It stands out from all the many trips that we've been on, or hotels we've stayed in. Someone there is making good hiring decisions.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars

Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was my first reintroduction to the Hampton Inn chain in quite a while. THe new look includes the use of shower stalls rather than bathtubs. I don't much care for their breakfast which includes the cereal dispensed by pulling a lever--I always feel like a lab rat getting these. However, what put this location at a very higher rating was:
--the TV channel selection was very good. Usually you get just a few but I was able to watch the Tour de France.Awesome
-checkin ladies were very helpful
-Goodies including available popcorn, trail mix, etc in the lobby in the evening won me over. Yes, you can buy my vote with popcorn and cookies and cold water. And fresh fruit. Didn't like breakfast but it goes with the chain.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank RocFamily
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

The reasons I love to stay at a Hampton Hotel: The clean, very comfortable beds! Free internet for my iPad! Delicious breakfast! Easy access to my room from my vehicle! Business center! Courteous staff.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Upstate New Yorker
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed for two nights while visiting friends. This hotel is certainly on the top end of Hampton Inn's that I have stayed at. The pool was warm - although some reviewers claim the water was cold... It wasn't. I was in it for 30 plus minutes and only got out because I was bored. :) Will definitely come back and stay again!

1 Thank Sander53
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

My sister and I stayed at this hotel Friday, June 21 - Sunday, June 23. .Our room was very clean with no odors and the bed was very comfortable. There was no mold in the bathroom (something I always check for). There was a microwave in the room (which we didn't use) and a quiet refrigerator. The air conditioner was quiet and didn't disturb our sleep.. The pool was warm and the area clean. Breakfast was included and there were ample choices to pick from. The front desk staff was very polite and professional. Noise from the hallway was very minimal and we could not hear the people in the room next to us. It was apparent that the people who run this hotel take pride in it's appearance. I will stay here again the next time I'm in Watertown, NY. .

1 Thank JestMe
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

New hotel, very clean, bright rooms. Definately worth the price, and includes breakfast! I would stay here on my next visit, or any Hilton affiliated hotel. Great location off highway and great shopping nearby.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

The staff, the facilities, and the amenities are all top notch! Free Wi-Fi and breakfast, clean and comfortable reasonable price. I would not stay anywhere else! I had no reservations and had just left a hotel that I had booked this hotel went out of their way for me. Thanks!

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Watertown
Hilton Garden Inn Watertown/Thousand Islands
The Inn at 81
#7 of 16 in Watertown
4.0 of 5 stars 175 reviews
BEST WESTERN Watertown Fort Drum

Been to Hampton Inn Watertown? Share your experiences!