You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watertown-Thousand Islands to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watertown-Thousand Islands
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Watertown
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Excellent Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The customer service is among the best! The room was spacious, comfortable, and well equipped. Swimming pool access, exercise room access, and breakfast were all free of charge. They even had a midday snack! The only thing that I disliked was the road noise. It didn't keep me awake, and I'm sure that I wouldn't have minded if I were on the opposite side of the hall.

Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Pleasantville, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a very nice hotel with friendly staff, and convenient to Route 81. I only passed through and stayed one night, but there seems to be a lot of attractions in the area. The location is directly off route 81 in an area that contains a small strip mall and numerous chain restaurants. I had the misfortune of eating in the Ponderosa Steak House. which I would avoid at all costs. There is available parking on site. The breakfast which is included in the room rate is typical Holiday Inn Express with adequate offerings which seemed fresh and hot. The dining room is located off the lobby which is very large and clean so there is no problem finding a table. The room itself was very large with 2 full size beds, wi-fi and the usual amenities. The beds were very comfortable with plenty of pillows. The bathroom was modern and clean with plenty of towels. This is a very nice hotel with a very friendly accommodating staff and is a bargain for the price. I would recommend this location.

Room Tip: Do not eat in the Ponderosa Steak House which is adjacent to the hotel.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Seth B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watertown-Thousand Islands, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Daniel,

Thanks so much for writing out your review and for giving us a 5 Green Dot Rating!!! I would agree that the location of the hotel is a prime selling point. We're near a lot of great restaurants and only a 2 minute drive to the mall and shopping district. I'm also glad to read that you enjoyed your room and found the complimentary breakfast enjoyable! We hope to see you back for another visit!

Springfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2015

I've come to expect great things from the HI Express brand, and my visit to this hotel did not disappoint. The desk staff at checkin were very helpful and moved me to a quieter room at their suggestion. The room was comfortable, clean and quiet. I had to be out early and the night porter kindly made fresh coffee for me at 5 a.m. The buffet breakfast was up to the usual high standards.

Room Tip: Top floor was very quiet during my stay.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled solo
Seth B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watertown-Thousand Islands, responded to this review, March 20, 2015
Dear Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review and for giving us a 5 Green Dot rating. I'm very happy to read you are a loyal guest of HI Express' and you found us up to the task. I'm glad the overnight staff made you fresh coffee! We hope to see you soon for another visit.

Oneida, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2015

We stayed here overnight as our grandson had a wrestling tournament the next morning.chose this hotel because it had a pool for the kids to use..There was a nice steam room snd exercise room too .Zpool closes at ten. So the noise level would be at the minimum.very clean hotel

Room Tip: Looks like all the rooms were good.if you like swimming all the time choose a room across from the p...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Seth B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watertown-Thousand Islands, responded to this review, February 26, 2015
Dear Carolyn,
Thank you very much for the 5 Green Dot Rating and for taking the time to complete this review. I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed the location of the pool and the pool itself. We hope to see you again for your next tournament in Watertown.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2015

Loved this hotel!

I had to return from Canada quickly and needed a hotel. I booked online and accidentally added an extra day. I got to the hotel and they were SO friendly and warm - especially after my rough day. Sam at the front desk made me laugh and gave me a great dinner recommendation. Seth took the time to call Orbitz and fix my mistake and made it so easy to fix such a normal hassle mistake. Looking forward to returning!

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Dear Emily,
Thank you very much for writing your review and for giving us a 5 Green Dot Rating. It was our pleasure to help you out while dealing with Orbitz. After many years of dealing with such OTAs we know our way around and can often help the guest with what they were seeking. I hope to see you again soon for another visit!
Ogdensburg, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2015

I have to say that what made this stay the most enjoyable for us was the great desk staff that was working when we checked in. I wish I had remembered to write down the girl's name. She was friendly and genuine. The room was clean, warm and comfortable. There was only one thing that bothered us, and it was that there was no TV Guide channel on the television. We had to scroll through all the channels to see what was on. My husband has severe back problems and spent a lot of time in the room and consequently a lot of time watching television and it was a bit annoying to have to go through all the channels rather than be able to go to one to see what was one. Since we are from out of town we weren't familiar with many of the channels offered, so we weren't sure of the normal listings. May not seem like a big issue if you're not going to be in the room much. It wasn't a big issue for me, I had my kindle and spent most of my time in the jacuzzi, which was divine! Will definitely be staying here again. Great hotel.

Room Tip: If you have mobility issues be sure to ask for a room close to the elevator, and all handicapped acc...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Gina,
Thank you very much for taking the time to complete your review and for giving us a 5 Green Dot Rating! I'm so glad you had such a positive experience with the front desk staff. They are a great team that provides professionalism with that homey touch! I do apologize for not having an onscreen guide on our TV's. Time Warner has a bit of a monopoly in this area and can only offer what they provide. Next visit, if you are looking for any show please don't hesitate to call the front desk as we'd be more than happy to help you find anything.
Sincerely
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2015

As stated in the title, we've stayed here previously, about 3 or so years ago.

Everything was great, no complaints. Good time at the pool with extended family who were also there. Breakfast was well stocked, staff very friendly.

Good stopping off point if your visiting Fort Drum, or the 1000 Islands.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Seth B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watertown-Thousand Islands, responded to this review, February 21, 2015
Dear F220,

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete your review and for the 5 green dot rating. I'm very happy to read you enjoyed your time at the pool with your family. We appreciate you coming back for your second stay and we hope its not long before we see you for your third!
Seth B.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watertown-Thousand Islands? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watertown-Thousand Islands

Address: 1290 Arsenal Street, Suite 1, Watertown, NY 13601
Location: United States > New York > Watertown
#1 Romantic Hotel in Watertown
#4 Family Hotel in Watertown
#4 Business Hotel in Watertown
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watertown-Thousand Islands 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Watertown, New York is where great experiences begin at the Gateway to the 1000 Islands . We are in the heart of the Watertown, NY shopping district and located near exit 45 just off of I-81. The areas finest attractions, including Boldt Castle, Sackets Harbor and the St. Lawrence River, many local businesses, & Fort Drum are just minutes away. Our plaza includes Ruby Tuesday s, Starbucks, Buffalo Wild Wings, Ponderosa, Chipotle, Five Guys, Moe's, Cold Stone Creamery, Planet Fitness, Dollar General and a liquor store.Stay Smart with free wireless & wired high speed Internet access, free local phone calls, High Def TV & a guest business center. Begin your day with our complimentary Express Start Breakfast that includes hot items daily including pancakes and as always our signature cinnamon rolls. If you re on the run, pre-order a breakfast to go bag. Our Smart Roast 100% Arabica coffee is available 24 hours in our Great Room. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watertown-Thousand Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watertown-1000 Islands
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Watertown-Thousand Islands
Holiday Inn Express Watertown
Holiday Inn Watertown
Watertown Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watertown-Thousand Islands, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.