“Food was ok” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Ottawa, Canada
“Food was ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I have been to Denny's before but this one was not memorable, the food was ok, but the kids meals were overcooked, however you get what you pay for and the food is basic for the price, go somewhere else if you are looking for quality but its fine if one want something cheap. Staff where good and did not have to wait long for the food.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Toronto
“Great food again!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

We had Philly steak and cheese, and cinnamon pancakes with bacon and LOVED both our meals. Wait staff is always friendly, price is great too. I've never had a Denny's meal I didn't like and I'm always too full for dessert, damn!! Next time, just cake for dinner :-) Cdn $$ at par made it even better.

Visited February 2014
buffalo
“Typical Denny's”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

It's tough to review someplace at midnight! I pulled into town at midnight in a snow storm and was starving. I stayed at the Comfort Inn next door so this was the logical choice for food. There was no one in the place and in the restaurant's defense, I think I just ordered the wrong thing. It was one of their featured platters but the chicken was tough and I didn't care for the flavoring on it. Service was great. Wait staff was very friendly.

Visited February 2014
Pittsburgh
“Basic food but not memorable.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

The Staff seemed to be milling around and not paying a whole lot attention to the customers. We selected the restaurant since it was adjacent to our hotel and we had arrived later in the evening.

Visited October 2013
Cobourg, Canada
“It's a Denny's nuff said.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

We'd eaten a big lunch earlier and just wanted something but not a big meal. Just under $20 dollars for 2. I had a Chicken Strips appetizer which was supposed to come with celery sticks but didn't. My mom ordered veggie beef soup which she said was ok and it came with a small order of garlic bread. She also ordered hot tea which came with a crazy huge mug and one of those little tea pots with bag and water. The tea only about filled the mug about half way...short of odd lol. We aren't complainers so it was all good. Service was friendly...it was 8pm'ish so they weren't busy at all.

• Visited October 2013