Probably the grossest place I've ever stayed at - and we are budget travelers. Where to begin - The stairs going up were treacherous. The room was tiny and very, very shabby, there was an ashtray in a nonsmoking room, cigarette burns on the disgusting looking chair, old, yucky curtains that barely closed, and gross, ancient upholstery. It was filthy under the microwave (not that we dared to eat there). The sheet DID NOT EVEN COVER THE WHOLE (old, gross mattress) BED! When we went down to ask for another sheet, the proprietor didn't want to give us one, saying that "it was a full-size sheet on a king-size bed" as if that explained it! We did not see any bugs, but from what I've read about bedbugs, if they were anywhere, they'd be there. But thank goodness we only encountered flies. We didn't dare to shower, and got up early and high-tailed it out of there. I'm still recovering.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.