“Hotel for business” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Glacis
Rattery, United Kingdom
“Hotel for business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here on a two week business trip. Villa very nice and comfortable.AC poor and needed attention.all villas have sea view but many involve quite a climb. Servicing of villas variable but all staff very friendly. Restaurant food good but predictable. There was a second more expensive restaurant but not tried. Best part the Wednesday music in the bar provided by Jean , pity more people weren't there to listen! This a a very hillside site with many steps and steep paths so be warned.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
RM_HiltonNortholme, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Mike M,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa for your business trip. We deeply appreciate your comments as we constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

All your mentioned points in regards to the villa, the staff, the food and the music have been well noted and shared with the team.

Once again Mr Mike, I personally thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort and Spa.

Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Turkish first
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Myself and my husband recently returned from our Honeymoon in Dubai and the Seychelles and I can say without any doubt that the Hilton Northolme is the best hotel we have ever stayed in. We have stayed in many five star hotels throughout the world but Northolme is just a little bit special.

It's location is stunning with beautiful views over the Ocean to Silhouette Island and with the foliage covered mountains to the behind.

The rooms are gorgeous with wood paneling on the walls, a comfortable four poster bed, stunning bathroom (looking out over the ocean while having a shower is a treat!) and good sized terrace. The terrace has 2 sun loungers, table and chairs and an exceptionally comfortable little couch that I spent a lot of time sitting on!

The food is also of a very high standard. There was a lovely buffet breakfast and dinner in the Hill Top restaurant and the lunch options in the bar were varied and delicious. I particularly enjoyed the buffet on the first evening we were there which was a seafood buffet with a wonderful array of fish. We also had dinner in the other restaurant one night which we really enjoyed, I highly recommend trying it if you are staying in the hotel.

At this stage I must point out that what makes Northolme such a wonderful hotel is the staff. I have never experienced such friendly and attentive staff in any hotel I have ever stayed in. They cannot do enough for you, they always have a smile for you and anyone you come across throughout the day will say hello. This level of friendliness makes you feel really at home. Having spent our second week in Hilton Labriz we returned to Northolme for a day (our flight home was at midnight) and we were greeted like old friends.

Special mention must go to James, we met him on arrival at the hotel and he was so enthusiastic, friendly and helpful. I cut my leg on some coral one of the days he was incredibly helpful in looking after me so I would like to thank him for that. I would also like to mention Valerie from the Philippines (though I may have thought it was Vanessa so apologies if I am wrong!) who was incredibly friendly and patient with us! Finally I would like to mention the bar manager, unfortunately we never got his name but I believe he used to work in the Hilton in Nairobi. He made us feel so welcome and took the time to chat with us each day. My husband was especially fond of him and his mojito making abilities!

I would highly recommend this hotel and I really hope that we get to visit Northolme again in the near future.

Thank you all for a wonderful stay you helped make our honeymoon a very special holiday

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
RM_HiltonNortholme, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
Dear JTrishONeill1981,
I personally thank you for your valued feedback and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for spending your vacation at our resort.

I am extremely pleased to read that you had a satisfying service experience with us at Northolme. Your kind feedback has been shared with the whole team.

Our main objective always is to provide you with an exceptional service and overall experience so that you would return to our property and recommend us to family and friends.
Providing your feedback and satisfaction of your stay is of utmost importance to us, to share with our team strength and/or development needs in regards to our quality of service, to create guests loyalty towards the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa.
We recently won the World Travel Award for the Indian Ocean Leading Villa Resort and for the Seychelles Leading Boutique Hotel, which shows that we are committed to deliver exceptional service.

It certainly would be a great pleasure to welcome you back to Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort and Spa.

Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here recently and m a big fan of this small n cosy hotel. Loved the nice balcony looking out to the sea n the Ocean View Bar. They have a good spread for breakfast n the service at this resort is very personal n excellent. Stay 3 nights here n a night at their Labriz Hilton. Their Labriz property is nice w a long beach n had newer rooms but the level of service cannot be compared to Northholme n is quite crowded as it is always full n eating here is quite pricey.

• Stayed August 2013
RM_HiltonNortholme, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear JeffreyOng,

I am extremely pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your overall vacation experience and please be advised that your kind feedback has been shared with the whole team.

Once again dear guest, I personally thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort and Spa.

leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We enjoyed a very pleasant four night stop at Northolme, and are happy to endorse its virtues. It is proud to be the smallest hotel in the Hilton empire. The accommodation is of a high standard with lovely bathrooms. Room was a little dark and dingy, but clean and comfortable. Bed very comfortable. Restaurant and bar facilities very good. Food high standard. Not much by way of a beach but good terraces and very attractive infinity pool. Good snorkelling in the sea. We were there for four nights, and I would recommend the resort for a short stay, or as a base from which to explore Mahe

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

RM_HiltonNortholme, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Dear Andrew L,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa and for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor.com. We deeply appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

Our main objective is to provide you with an exceptional service and overall experience so that you would return to our property and recommend us to family and friends.

We place great value on your custom and your continued relationship with Hilton. I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

My wife and I stayed in the Seychelles for just over a week, and spent most of it at this hotel. It was fabulous. The villa we were in could not be faulted, from the beautiful wooden floors, to the Nespresso machine, the fabulous bathroom, with jacuzzi, looking out on to the sea and a deck that we both spent several hours relaxing on. There is a small pool and a private beach, from where we went both snorkelling and kayaking, and a couple of restaurants. The breakfast were excellent, the evening meals good. The hotel also bars young children, so its a perfect place to relax, and enjoy the natural beauty of the islands. Thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Mark7777777 ,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent stay with us at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa.

I hope that you have experienced the true magic of the Seychelles and returned home with wonderful memories.

Please be advised that your kind feedback has been shared with the whole team.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our small paradise.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Our stay was perfect. Very nice hotel, very small so that you have a lot of privacy. Staff very helpful. Small and very clean beach. We loved it !!!! We higly recommend this hotel for people looking for luxury and privacy.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Chamette,

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort and Spa. I hope that during your stay you were able to experience the true magic of the islands and were able to return home with many happy memories.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

We travelled to the Seychelles for 5 nights (way to short) for a friend's wedding and a little treat. As our friends were getting married at the hotel we decided to stay there for the duration. We were so glad we did and everything was absolutely amazing.....the room, the Jacuzzi bath with an open door looking over the Indian Ocean, the service, just everything.
I would advise going at least half board, as we went B&B (late booking) and it can mount up. Also the internet in the room was not included, but this turned out to be a good thing as it stopped me constantly checking emails etc.
I can't recommend this place enough, I would go back there in a flash.

Room Tip: Don't bother with the upgrade to a water side chalet as all chalets have a fantastic sea view.