“SEYCHELLES DREAM WEDDING LOCATION” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Summer Sale - From €355
Ranked #2 of 3 hotels in Glacis
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“SEYCHELLES DREAM WEDDING LOCATION”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL , LOCATION , PARADISE LOST !!!! I WAS MARRIED ON THE BEACH HERE ,THE WATER WAS LIKE A BATH , THE DIVEING OUT OF THIS WORLD , this is a dream holiday lush is all i can say !!! , the out of this world restaurant a TRUE 5 STAR VENUE X awsome , would not hesitate to recommend this hotel it was sheer bliss ,ppl really helpfull ,friendly and funny ,and the beach beau vallon is a must

Room Tip: SEA VIEW CANNOT BE BEATEN. it is awsome ON THE TOP OF THE HOTEL , LESS NOISE FROM THE MUCH NEEDED AI...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
RM_HiltonNortholme, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent stay with us at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa. I hope that you have experienced the true magic of the Seychelles and return home with many wonderful memories.

We were very pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your overall experience and you would consider recommending us to friends or family. Please be advised that your kind feedback has been shared with the whole team.

485 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Turkish first
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

This is a fabulous hotel...from the staff, views, spa services, pool, small but nice beach lagoon, restaurant & breakfast to the comfortable, quiet rooms. The room we had overlooked the ocean with a relaxing sitting area on the balcony complete with beautiful bathrooms, nice amenties and jacuzzi tub in which one could literally "soak up" the amazing views! We stayed there 3 separate times, all ocean view rooms, and just loved it, it was truly our favorite of all the hotels in the Seychelles. The staff was exceptional, my luggage was lost and they not only gave me with a few items to wear but took the initiative to contact their connections to may certain I received my luggage ASAP. I could not speak more highly of this hotel, staff, accomdations, just an absolutely brilliant holiday....destination OMG!!

Room Tip: Oceanview rooms!
Dear Guest,

First, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent stay with us at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort and Spa. I hope that during your stay you were able to experience the true magic of the islands and were able to return home with many happy memories.

We were very pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your overall experience, the villa, the view, the spa services, the restaurant, and above all the service of our team members.

Once again I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and rest assured that all your kind feedback has been shared with the whole team.

Nwest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

A lovely quiet location, with good food. You could find somewhere more modern and with better facilities if you searched hard enough. It is not cheap, but not much in the Seychelles is. What makes this hotel stand out is the ever helpful staff, they were all excellent. I will definitely revisit sometime in the future. Tip - there is a bus stop outside the hotel. Get the bus going the long way round the Island into Victoria. It only costs about 50p and is a good sightseeing tour.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
RM_HiltonNortholme, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa and for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor.com. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

We were very pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your overall experience and you wish to return.

We place great value on your custom and your continued relationship with Hilton. I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa or any of our Hilton Worldwide Hotels in the near future.

Scotland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

My wife and I spent five lovely days in Hilton Northolme and had very little to complain about as everything mostly comes up to a very high standard. We had our stay in an ocean view room which was a perfect way to relax with absolutely wonderful views and all the requirements of any five star hotel. The staff go out of their way to ensure that all you can wish for is available and are constantly trying to help you to achieve the best holiday you can. The food in the buffet restaurant is more than acceptable but if you dine in Le Cocottiers you will be treated to a very high quality menu,service and food cooked to perfection. It is obvious to see why this restaurant has won awards over the past few years. The island itself is extremely beautiful with the best beach just around the corner at Beau Vallon , where we had a few lovely afternoons. If we were returning to the Seychelles we would certainly consider a return to HIlton Northolme but one thing I would think they should really consider which leaves them away behind the times is that Wi FI is generally free in 95% of all major hotels around the world and in my opinion they should follow suit . It may seem a trivial matter but it just seems to be a money making exercise instead of giving the guests what they would normally expect from even lower quality hotels worldwide. All in all the standards are very high and the hotel is extremely beautiful

Dear Guest,

We were very pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your overall experience, the resort the service of our staff and Les Cocotiers restaurant.

Rest assured that all your feedback is shared and discussed with my team to further improve on our services and facilities.

dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Stayed here for 4 nights in an Ocean View Villa. They upgraded us to a Garden view villa with private pool at Hilton Labriz for 3rd night and then back for last night in the Ian Fleming suite.

The Ocean view villa itself was amazing. Huge bed - huge bathroom with whirlpool bath!

The Ian Fleming suite is same as Ocean view villa except:
1. It has a round bed.
2. Metal flip on/off switches
3. Fancy mirrors and lights
4. Fancy coffee table
5. Ian Fleming dvd collection

The best part about this hotel was the service. It was so personal and friendly. We felt at home!

The food - breakfast was excellent. We enjoyed all 3 days. the food at ocean bar was great too. Dinner - seafood buffet at Hilltop rest. was average.

The spa was excellent as well. The Indonesian therapist was very friendly and professional.

We felt that two things can be improved:

1. Better a/c in the rooms
2. Bigger in villa dining menu. It was a small choice.

Thank you for making us feel at home Hilton

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
RM_HiltonNortholme, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Dear Guest,

I was very pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your overall experience, the ocean view villa and especially the service.
Please be advised that your kind feedback has been shared with the whole team.

Thank you for your comments in regards to the air-condition in the villas and the in villa dining menu. Once again I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and rest assured that all your feedback is shared and discussed with my team to further improve on our services and facilities.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

The husband and I celebrated my birthday there. The hotel staff made our stay memorable highlighted by a happy birthday greeting on the bed, a song and a birthday cake after our al fresco dinner at Les Cocotiers. It was really sweet. Tranquil. Romantic. Lots of privacy incorporated in a well thought of design and layout of the suites. Beautiful beach view and a possibility for a private candle lit dinner at the balcony. I can stay in the sun loungers and day bed reading all day over a cup of coffee. No children, perfect for honeymooners and couples seeking some alone time. A selection of activities are available from learning how to bake cookie to organized hiking to Anse Major. There's a nice snorkeling site at the private beach and a very short drive to the beautiful Beau Vallon beach. In case you'd like to view photos of the Oceanview hillside villa visit---http://www.designgourmande.blogspot.com/2012/09/a-room-with-view.html#more

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
RM_HiltonNortholme, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Dear Guest,

We were very pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your overall experience for your birthday, our team members, and the villas. Please be advised that your kind feedback has been shared with the whole team.

We place great value on your continued relationship with Hilton.

With best regards,

Horndean
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

This hotel is really good from the point of view of service and amenities. The villas are well equipped and very roomy, including a good sized balcony. The food in the main restaurant (Hilltop) is fresh and well prepared if a little unadventurous. The idea being that each eveing has a theme e.g. Mediterranean, Thai and so on. One amusing anomaly was that Irish Lamb Stew was included on the Mediterranean evening. There were one or two other errors when delivering food or drink to the table but nothing that really deserves criticism. The staff within all areas of the hotel were always friendly and looking to ensure that the stay would be pleasant. I was less impressed with the other main restauramt "Les Cocotier" which, in my opinion is seriously overpriced and, on the night we attended, seriously short of diners which, I guess, is due to the prices.
The other "but" was on the last day where we had to leave the hotel at 4.00 a.m. to take the transfer bus to the airport for an early return flight. Not only was the early call overlooked, there was no drink or light food. I was advised that housekeeping do not start until 5.00 p.m. so nothing could be served before that time. Surely it is not beyond the hotel's capability to supply some fruit juice, coffee and rolls by leaving these in a suitable location at Reception?
Overall a good hotel with excellent staff but failling by not observing the finer details.

Room Tip: There are quite a few steps to some of the villas and the steps are not terribly well lit in the eve...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
RM_HiltonNortholme, General Manager at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa and for taking the time to share your comments on Trip Advisor.com. We greatly appreciate your comments and we constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I was very pleased to read that you were content with the service and amenities, your villa, food in the main restaurant and especially the friendliness of the team.
Please be advised that your kind feedback has been shared with the whole team

I have well noticed your feedback on the "Les Cocotiers" restaurant and the services on your last day.
Kindly accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused. Your valuable comments have been well noted.

With best regards,

Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa

Been to Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!