Thank you Kempinsky for making our stay wonderful!
I have been in Kempinsky Seychelles from Oct 11th 2013 till Oct 16th 2013 with my wife and 2 kids).
- very nice and spacious rooms (mine was beach front room #309)
- perfect location of the hotel
- wonderful beach water and views
- excellent kids club (I had my 2 kids with me)
- very good breakfast with diverse options
- excellent Indochine restaurant (I liked the Omani Mixed Seafood Grill)
- very nice activities (volleyball, swimming pool aerobics...)
Few bad things however:
- relatively small swimming pool
- beach was full of sharp coral reef (although you still enjoy your swim while you don't touch the ground)
- no good coffee in the breakfast
- bad Wifi quality (and I was charged SCR1200 ~= $100 for 6 days, despite that I have been told it's free while becoming a member of the hotel's loyality program)
- lot of very small ants in the room
Final word: I highly recommend Kempinsky Seychelles