We stayed 3 nights at the resort, it was a wonderful stay we really enjoyed it. I booked a villa hilltop and the view was fantastic, the villa was very big, clean, plunge pool is clean and depth around 1.45m what is great for a plunge pool in the villa. great view from the patio in the villa. I left my curtains open because I love the superb view when I wake up in the morning. the beach is very clean and the sand is soft and white. the resort car BMW X3 picked me and dropped at the airport and the car has wifi in it so you can use your smart phone during the 25 minutes journey from and to the airport. the staff were very polite and helpful. every one works at the resort smile to you and love to help you, from the cleaner to the manager. especially the general manager and the resort manager. We really loved the resort and like to come again.
But only two things I didnt like in the resort. I stayed at 117 villa. the lizards at night was seeking into the villa and my wife was scared because we are not used to it. the doors and windows are closed 24 hours then we found out that there are too many cracks and holes in the roof. other thing the wifi is too slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Escapio, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island