“Best resort for relaxing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Resort Seychelles

You added Four Seasons Resort Seychelles to your Saves list
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Petite Anse | P.O. Box 1397, Baie Lazare, Mahe Island, Seychelles   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Fourth Night Free!
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Baie Lazare
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Best resort for relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed 3 nights at the resort, it was a wonderful stay we really enjoyed it. I booked a villa hilltop and the view was fantastic, the villa was very big, clean, plunge pool is clean and depth around 1.45m what is great for a plunge pool in the villa. great view from the patio in the villa. I left my curtains open because I love the superb view when I wake up in the morning. the beach is very clean and the sand is soft and white. the resort car BMW X3 picked me and dropped at the airport and the car has wifi in it so you can use your smart phone during the 25 minutes journey from and to the airport. the staff were very polite and helpful. every one works at the resort smile to you and love to help you, from the cleaner to the manager. especially the general manager and the resort manager. We really loved the resort and like to come again.
But only two things I didnt like in the resort. I stayed at 117 villa. the lizards at night was seeking into the villa and my wife was scared because we are not used to it. the doors and windows are closed 24 hours then we found out that there are too many cracks and holes in the roof. other thing the wifi is too slow.

Room Tip: villa hilltop
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
FSSeychelles, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear YousefThabet,

Thank you for your great comments and for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay in our Hilltop Villa, the views really are spectacular. Due to our tropical location, we are surrounded by exotic nature, but I apologise if the small lizards troubled you.

I am thrilled you are already planning to return and hope that we will see you very soon.

Alex Porteous

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We spent one week in paradise at the Four Seasons Seychelles. The location is superb; a natural amphitheatre around a clean white beach and a beautiful blue deep bay. Swimming in the warm clear bay was a daily highlight.
The rooms were well furnished with local character and excellent linen.The plunge pool was a welcome relief after a hot day at the beach. We enjoyed resting and reading on the large day bed covered by a pavilion. The views form the mid level villa were wonderful and we never tired of the vista.
The staff were superb and very friendly. All the food was very good; the seafood buffet, the sushi restaurant and al a carte breakfasts were the standouts. How does the chef produce such wonderful pastries in such a humid climate?
I would highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for the best quiet tropical beach holiday. My only reservation about this hotel is the price.

Dear Jon B,

I am delighted that you share our love of Petite Anse bay and I thank you for the kind comments in your review. I am particularly pleased to note how much you appreciated the warm and caring nature of our staff, and will be sure to pass on your special thanks to the chefs.

We try to ensure that our pricing is in line with other 5* resorts in the Seychelles, which is something that is guided by the exclusive nature and remote location of our paradise destination.

I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back for an exotic escape once again in the future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

amazing resort and staff. totally above all expectations.Service level is flawless. Food is terrific....lovely white sand beach and crystal waters.
a most enjoyable stay.
staff that need notable mention are ricky at beach....peter in canal and edwina at canal.
thanks for everything guys.

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
FSSeychelles, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear geee00, thank you for your lovely comments and for highlighting those who made your stay so memorable, I will be sure to pass on your thanks to Ricky, Peter and Edwina. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Where do I begin? This resort and spa exceeded my already high expectations. Not only is this one of the most beautiful places I have ever stayed at, but the friendly staff made my Husband's and my one year wedding anniversary trip so special and truly incredible! They even planned a four course private beach dinner for us with our own personal chef.

From the food to the breathtaking views to our luxurious and romantic villa this place is a must. It truly is paradise and heaven on earth. I highly recommend the Four Seasons especially if you are looking for peace and romance with your significant other.

I cannot wait to go back to the Seychelles and stay here again!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Taleen K, how happy I am to read your wonderful comments and to hear of the magical memories made during your stay with us. I am delighted that you were able to spend some time in our beautiful spa and to know that our chefs prepared a perfect anniversary celebration for you. Thank you for choosing our Resort for such a special occasion and we look forward to welcoming you back for another romantic escape soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It's a good place to visit for honeymoon couples,
Good spa facilities, u can enjoy water sports, snorkelling, scuba diving, fishing, etc
Awesome local food , sheesha's and wine.
Beach barbecue seafood dinner is an unique concept experienced here ..

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Ajinkya5, it is wonderful to hear such positive feedback on your stay, especially to learn how much you enjoyed the beach barbecue and fresh seafood. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor and I hope to be able to welcome you for a return visit at some point in the future.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Just returned from the four seasons at seychelles..its a wonderful place to go for a relaxing holiday. Me and my wife went to celebrate our 5th Wedding Anniversary with our 2 year old daughter. Everything was taken care of by the team..from baby proofing the apartment to every small details.
The in-villa swimming pool is absolutely breathtaking..make sure to book the serenity villa with a little extra..the views are out of this world.
The restaurants are all fantastic..the sushis at zez louge are as good as in Japan..and the arabian nights theme is also very recommended.
All in all a fantastic resort..will return back for sure in the near future

Stayed April 2015
Dear Imtiaz H, I am so happy you and your family enjoyed your stay in one of our Serenity Villas. I thank you for choosing to celebrate such a special anniversary with us at Four Seasons and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future.
Best wishes,
Zurrieq, Malta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at the four seasons for 4 nights. Everything was more than perfect. I don't want to write about all the good things because i hate spoiling surprises but this is the only place to be in mahe. From the general manager to the cleaner everyone was so available and helpful. I cannot find a single fault in this resort. If you want an experience you will never forget, this is the garden of eden.

Room Tip: The higher you go the more view you have
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
FSSeychelles, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear JPAttard, Thank you for your wonderful comments, I look forward to sharing these with our team. I hope that we will see you back with us in Petite Anse in the near future!
Alex Porteous

Been to Four Seasons Resort Seychelles? Share your experiences!