We spent the day here by the pool and beach with a few friends after staying at a nearby resort, and the welcome was already an experience on its own.
As you arrive and park your car, you are invited to wait under gently blowing fans as you are offered a slightly scented cold towel, and a welcome drink as well.
Then a golf buggy picks you up and drives you towards the reception area of the hotel descending on a steep road, but what a view it has! Probably one of the prettiest scenes you can have in the Seychelles as you go through the tropical trees that are incredibly tall, and then you are left with unobstructed views of the ocean and parts of the resort and the beach.
As you arrive at the reception, you are greeted by name even when just spending the day.
A member of management from the restaurant welcomed us as well and we truly felt taken care of even though we weren't staying at the property.
If you have a chance to visit the spa, please do, as it's heaven on earth.
It's located at the top of the resort, with again, the most amazing views on Baie Lazare as well as the resort itself.
I can imagine why a guest, or even a staff wouldn't want to leave the spa. With such a peaceful atmosphere, you really feel transported.
The rooms, and residences, are one of the best that I have visited from other Four Seasons properties.
This is definitely a place I want to stay the next time I head to the Seychelles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Escapio so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island