We had a wonderful holiday at the Four Seasons in July/August 2014. The first thing that blew us away was the sheer beauty of the surroundings. A picture perfect view at every turn!
Throughout our stay we were treated to the most incredible service. The staff continually went above and beyond to ensure our every need was catered for. They were genuinely friendly, and had great suggestions of food to try, must have drinks, and things to do (sunset on the spa terrace is a definite must). By the end of our stay we referred to the breakfast buffet as 'Aladdin's Cave' because it was like walking into a room full of delicious treats. The restaurants give great variety for dinner each evening; we loved the sushimi and Arabic night in Zez. In villa dining was also great for those days when we couldn't quite tear ourselves away from our private infinity pool.
We stayed in a Hill Top Ocean View Villa. It was absolutely divine! It was so spacious, and beautifully designed so that no matter where you are, you have an unobstructed view of the sea. The room was in no way over-looked. The unparalleled levels of privacy meant you had a blissful feeling of serenity, and it created the impression of being on an island retreat.
We spent most of our time relaxing on the beach. The sand was so soft and the sea was a perfect aquamarine blue. The complimentary water was a lovely touch, and the suncream station took away any concerns of being caught out in the heat. The beach activities were great, and certainly kept us very entertained. We loved the bar by the beach, and regularly ended the day with a sey brew and a creole mojito.
It was the most incredible holiday, and I'd go back in an instant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island