“The ultimate holiday!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Resort Seychelles

Save Saved
You added Four Seasons Resort Seychelles to your Saves list
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Petite Anse | P.O. Box 1397, Baie Lazare, Mahe Island, Seychelles   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Fourth Night Free!
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Baie Lazare
“The ultimate holiday!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We had a wonderful holiday at the Four Seasons in July/August 2014. The first thing that blew us away was the sheer beauty of the surroundings. A picture perfect view at every turn!

Throughout our stay we were treated to the most incredible service. The staff continually went above and beyond to ensure our every need was catered for. They were genuinely friendly, and had great suggestions of food to try, must have drinks, and things to do (sunset on the spa terrace is a definite must). By the end of our stay we referred to the breakfast buffet as 'Aladdin's Cave' because it was like walking into a room full of delicious treats. The restaurants give great variety for dinner each evening; we loved the sushimi and Arabic night in Zez. In villa dining was also great for those days when we couldn't quite tear ourselves away from our private infinity pool.

We stayed in a Hill Top Ocean View Villa. It was absolutely divine! It was so spacious, and beautifully designed so that no matter where you are, you have an unobstructed view of the sea. The room was in no way over-looked. The unparalleled levels of privacy meant you had a blissful feeling of serenity, and it created the impression of being on an island retreat.

We spent most of our time relaxing on the beach. The sand was so soft and the sea was a perfect aquamarine blue. The complimentary water was a lovely touch, and the suncream station took away any concerns of being caught out in the heat. The beach activities were great, and certainly kept us very entertained. We loved the bar by the beach, and regularly ended the day with a sey brew and a creole mojito.

It was the most incredible holiday, and I'd go back in an instant!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Arabic first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I booked a 4 day trip with my girlfriend to The Four Seasons (coming from Dubai) based on some recommendations, and the glowing reviews I had read on tripadvisor. This has been the most I've ever spend on a room so my expectations were high , but with the four seasons brand I knew it would be worth it.

I booked a garden villa but was upgraded to a Ocean view which was just perfect, villa 201, the views were stunning and the place was huge. It was spectacular, with an enormous terrace, with sun loungers and beds, a private pool, bathroom to die for, the bath itself could fit 6 people at least! It had everything and the most comfortable beds to match. We even got a welcome card from the GM with a small bottle of complimentary Champagne, which was a very nice surprise (even though we don't drink alcohol). The only fault I had was that the pools were not temperature controlled, which for me made them pretty redundant, as it was simply too cold.

The beach is a picture perfect, a crescent shape with powder white sand and the most aquamarine coloured water imaginable. It's like being in a movie. We only encountered excellent service throughout, right from inception. Staff are attentive and extremely friendly, bringing complimentary jugs of cold water and snacks regularly when by the beach. Hanging out there is just bliss, the big communal pool is there too, however also not heated. They have a lot of free water activities, the non motorized stuff, you'll spend most of your time relaxing here.

I ate at all the restaurants, the breakfast was amazing, great choice a la carte as well as buffet, which I prefer. The food across the resort is decent but not it's strength in my opinion, I've had better, especially for the price, some things are just ridiculously expensive for what you get. None of it was bad though.

The service is what sets the four seasons apart, and this resort was no exception. The general manager greeted us and the warmth and friendly staff are quite infectious. It's as if everyone knows your name and where you are at all times, quite exceptional. One example was the customer service manager came up to us at breakfast on our penultimate night, to make sure everything was arranged for our check out due to an early departure, recommended timings and organized transport, so they came to us, rather than the other way round. Then they allowed us to settle the bill the night before and met us in the villa in the early morning (5:30am) to give us a nice little departure gift, a turtle keyring :).

It's very hard to fault this hotel, it's got the most picturesque setting, superbly appointed villas, with a exceptionally high standard of service . I don't think it can get much better than this in the Seychelles, I already want to go back!!

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I went to Four Seasons Seychelles on my honeymoon for the first time in September 2013, and I went back again June 2014. We got the Hilltop Villa the first time which was amazing - I recommend the higher villas. The higher the villas. There was something extremely soothing about being on that elevation and looking out onto the ocean, and down at the beach.

Second time around, we stayed at the Serenity Villa, which is also one of the higher situated ones, which also offers even MORE privacy than the others.

Staff was extremely warm and friendly, and actually remembered us when we visited them the second time. The food at the resort is delicious, but for some reason it was more delicious the first time we went there rather than the second - but it was still good the second time. When I say food I mean the in-room dining.

The breakfast buffet is absolutely wonderful - who wouldn't want to indulge in delicious breakfast foods while looking facing that spectacular view?

I think what stands out to me the most is their bed - ABSOLUTE COMFORT. I wanted to spend days in their bed. I've also tried their Spa - treated myself to a lovely massage there and it was extremely relaxing.

When looking to book this hotel, just make sure to do your research in terms of weather conditions, it would be a waste to be there on days where it rains all day. I've had a couple of rainy days during my stays, but the rain only lasted a short while, and it was cloudy a lot. It's ideal when there's a nice balance between sun and cloud.

I can go on and on about this resort, it will always be special to me. I am happy to answer any questions that people have about it.

I would not mind to go there for the third time, but I am also tempted to try other resorts in Seychelles. But I would definitely recommend Four Seasons - remember: the higher the villa, the better.

Room Tip: Hilltop Villa or Serenity Villa.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed at the resort (group of 14) in several villas, and couldn't have enjoyed it more. The place was incredible with large, luxurious villas and the views were amongst the best I've ever seen. This specific Four Seasons actually surpassed my expectations and I'd say was better than other Four Seasons I've stayed in in the past.

Room Tip: We had several suites between all group members, and every one was brilliant. Some pools bigger than...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Florence, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Everything about this hotel lives up to its 'Four Seasons' label. The beach is powdery soft sand on a turquoise oceanfront. My wife, 5-year old son and I, spent four days here, and there never was a shortage of things for us to do. The villas are large with private plunge pools. The main swimming pool is gorgeous. THere are two restaurants, which serve outstanding food. The Prawn Curry is one of the best I have ever tasted. Even my usually fussy five-year-old was able to find stuff he loved to eat.
We had one minor issue (receptionist's failure to wake us up, although we had asked them to do so). The Hotel spared absolutely no effort to make it up to us, and their General Manager thereafter went out of his way to ensure that we were not inconvenienced in any way, by that delay.

Room Tip: When travelling with younger children, ask for a villa which is nearer to the restaurants, as the di...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Me and my husbands are newlyweds and we went to seychelles for our honeymoon which was such a good choice. My husband always surprises me! Food is really great. although they couldn't get my favorite cocktail ( Piña colada) properly but that was the problem in the whole island! the private beach was to die for. staffs were so helpful and nice. the resort was so big that you had to get ride with small golf cars which was available for everyone in the resort. most of the rooms had their private pool. and there was a beautiful pool next to the bar. This was everything we expected.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My partner and I went for a quiet break here and can honestly say this was the best holiday we have ever had. The hotel is stunning, the beach, the food, the views, the spa everything was perfect we could not have asked for more. The staff are unbelievably friendly and helpful and cannot do enough for you. We will definitely return to this hotel - outstanding

Room Tip: We had a hilltop villa so the best views that you can ask for
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Four Seasons Resort Seychelles? Share your experiences!