We stayed for five nights in the Four Seasons. Fortunately we got one of the most beautiful Hilltop-Villa (102) which is located on the top of the resort and offers fantastic views and absolute privacy! The Villa is modern and has a lovely private pool. The hotel beach is one of the most beautiful beach in Mahe! Also the Service is outstanding and all employees are helpful and friendly.
The problem is the food at the restaurant ZEZ! ZEZ just reopened end of June. Unfortunately the quality of food is dreadful and highly overpriced. I do not have problems paying a fortune for dinner but then I expect good quality, especially in a Four Seasons Resort! The tenderloin was stinking and came well done instead of medium/rare. Guess this kind of beef was spoiled. Then we ordered a red snapper instead. This one was like a meal out of the fridge, it might have been deep-frozen food. The smashed potatoes were tastless. The day after we had breakfast at ZEZ. The omelette buffet was unattended for almost half an hour and the birds were attacking the buffet. The hotel manager was sitting right beside it (meeting with two other people) but he didn't react.
The resort is like real paradise but the food destroys this beautiful memory of it. Avoid ZEZ, go to Steak Shak if it is open. They serve fresh food from the grill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Odigeo, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Escapio so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island