What an amazing place for a Honeymoon – From the minute we arrived to a personal greeting at the front gate to the minute we left, this resort exceeded our expectations in every way. The personal greeting by the management team on arrival in reception was a nice touch and they checked with us a number of times in passing during our stay as to how we were enjoying ourselves. The personal customer service and courteous nature of ALL staff from the cleaning staff to the Beach, Spa & senior management was the best we have experienced anywhere in the world. It makes a massive difference.
As for the resort, the Beach View Villa (401) was very well equipped with an amazing view, lovely pool and top class toiletries and linen. It was also situated in a brilliant location, close enough to walk everywhere without having to rely on the buggy service. Although we did bag a buggy for a guided tour of the resort and a trip to the Spa. The resort is very hilly so in the higher villas, whilst the view would be even better, you would have to rely on buggies a lot more. We were treated to a lovely cake and a bottle of chilled champagne on arrival and a rose petal scattered warm bath was waiting when we arrived in our room, although we were keen to try the pool first. The joint Spa treatments we had were a wonderful experience and the Spa rooftop is the best place to see the beautiful sunset early evening, where we were also given complimentary Champagne.
The beach here is probably the loveliest and cleanest beach we have ever been on with a brilliant beach side service providing soft towels, iced water a waiter service and a man who comes to clean your sunglasses! Also free treats of fruit lollies and smoothies and even free back and shoulder massages from time to time. There was an option to take a guided snorkelling trip for a small donation which was also excellent (Thanks Lindsay). The cocktails at the pool bar were also lovely, especially the “Fruit Berry Champagne Daiquiri”.
The quality of the food here is excellent with a wonderful breakfast buffet and a good choice for lunches and evening meals. The only slight disappointment for us was the slow evening service in the Zee restaurant. We ate out a couple of times at local restaurants which were both lovely and took a tour of Victoria in a Four Seasons organised car. We were truly sad to leave for our next Island and would wholeheartedly recommend this resort to anyone wanting a wonderful honeymoon or romantic break. Pure Luxury and worth every penny.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.