LOCATION & ATTRACTIONS NEARBY *** Located approx. 20 km from SEZ Airport, in a green jungle full of tropical birds, fruit bats and friendly geckos. Absolutely stunning location with amazing views, paradise beach. The entire property is spread out across few hectares of land and they provide golf buggy transportation in the resort itself. Location and resort itself is truly fabulous, the best resort I've ever been (and it will stay like that probably for some time). STUNNING! Beach itself is the nicest beach I've ever been - clean and like in paradise... Where do you get this sand from? It was like flour!!! I was able to snorkel a bit (for the first time) and this is my thing now. I could spend hours in the water and I didn't want to leave it!
HOTEL OVERVIEW *** Hm… It's really hard to describe that. I know that my review will sound too sweet and too good, but that's the way I feel about Four Seasons Resort Seychelles. Just check my photos and you will know why I feel that and why I want to come back there! After winning Euro Millions I will buy one of the villas there for sure, hahaha. I loved the location, incredible staff, gorgeous food and just extremely relaxing environment. I just loved that (and I'm not a beach-holiday-person!!!).
PURPOSE OF THIS TRIP *** This was leisure trip to Seychelles, 1st time visitor, but thanks to Fours Seasons experience not the last one for sure.
RESERVATION *** Our friend was in charge of that, but I can guarantee that was without any issues or problems (this word doesn't exist in this resort anyway).
CHECK-IN *** The amazing part starts here… From the gate when you're welcomed by staff by your name (How? How? How?) your dream holiday begin. Our car was left in the car park and then we were brought to the Reception where chilled lemon grass ice tea and cold towels were given... Paper work can wait. After short presentation we were taken to our villa where our friend already waited (in the swimming pool). I have to say that Reception team is great - they took care of everything (including our lost luggage and any information or request we had). And what I liked the most - they are natural, but professional at the same time. They are not robotic and this is such a fantastic experience!
LOBBY & RECEPTION *** Check pictures… Open space with some stunning views (this is just to tease you and to show what you can expect on your holidays). Reception & the lobby looks like Art. Gallery (including Coco de Mer - famous Seychellois double coconut).
ROOM *** Hm… Garden Villa… You cannot call it just a "room". I was amazed. Huge, spacious, perfectly clean (it was always like that during our stay), fresh, inviting, comfortable… Just pure luxury and relaxation. Bed was to die for haha. All amenities you can imagine in 5* hotel were there, which included also Nespresso coffee machine. I loved these little treats they were leaving every afternoon (pastries, lemon grass ice tea, fruit etc.) - every day something different. Bathroom, private swimming pool, "jungle gazebo" (or how to call it?) with big bed outside, sun chairs, terrace... Even if the villa was next to another one we couldn't see anything, so it guaranteed privacy. All things like beach bag, sun lotion, umbrellas are standard there... Aaaaa, I forgot as well about shower outside...
BATHROOM *** I honestly could live in this bathroom. Just check pics! Huuuuuuge bathtub with glass walls (facing swimming pool and the jungle), shower for 10 people (haha), luxury toiletries (including sun lotion and after sun balm), fluffy white towels…
BREAKFAST I've never ever had such a great breakfasts. I do not understand previous comments about food (complaints). This is just not possible. Selection and variety of different food is just outstanding. Every day something different and you just cannot choose! ABSOLUTELY FAB! And staff adds huge value to this experience - always smiling and ready to help. Again here I loved this that they had this natural approach. Unfortunately there were too many names I'd like to mention from the staff which were so helpful and too good for us! THANK YOU! Coming back to breakfast... Selection of pastries, fresh fruit/vegetables/juices (!!!), Indian/Arab/Creole/Italian (...) meals, eggs & omelettes - name it - have it. And these two additional treats you could order - totally awesome! Pancakes with fried pineapple (orgasmic!!!) or waffles with chocolate and bananas... Aaaaaaagh.... Look at pictures - you would understand what I mean. *** You may also notice a lot of birds around! It is amazing how they managed to keep this wildlife from your table. One day we arrived before breakfast started and you will not believe me - birds were waiting (100-200 of them) on a side to be fed as well. It was soo cute! But I really appreciate that they don't try to separate them, they do not harm anybody and hardly ever try to grab something from your table, haha.
ROOM SERVICE Quick and efficient. As all food in the Resort it was perfect.
RESTAURANTS We ate twice outside the Resort. It was great, but not even close to the food which is served in Four Season. My favourite was Italian Buffet. Sounds boring, doesn't it? It was the best Italian food I had outside of Italy ever! Selection, presentation and taste of all these things there was just exceptional. It was worth the price and time spent there! I could not actually move after this dinner, but maybe that's just because of the plate of (10?) desserts I had at the end! Amazing! And what makes it great too is presence of management members taking care of you. Maxim was there almost 24h/day making sure that our (and other guests') stay is just perfect! Gavin - thank you for all your recommendations and dinner choices - you made our evening! Cyrus... Our friend in his review wrote this words: "beyond and above from what a person can expect when it comes to service :-)) outstanding" - I agree with that in 1000%. Man, you're the best and I've seen that other guests had similar opinion! I just can't really put in words how pleased I was with the way you deal with guests. I would love others (not only in your hotel) to learn from you! Our world would be 5*+. Thank you!!!!
INTERNET ACCESS *** Complimentary Internet access in your villa, gym or beach! Not in restaurants which is right, because you need to focus on other, more important things. If you have to use Business Center the luxury lounge is there for you. Even on the beach if you forget your charger, they will help you...
CHECK-OUT EXPERIENCE *** What to say… The saddest part of our holidays. I really didn't want to leave. But staff again made their job perfectly. Our queries about split payments and few other arrangements were handled without any questions.
STAFF *** I think this is the biggest treasure of this Resort! To meet all these lovely and amazing people it is worth going there. It is hard to remember all names (I am so sorry), but I definitely need to mention Maxim, who was always there whatever we needed! Cyrus in the restaurant - you're awesome. All team on the beach - Randolph, Ricky, Yannick, Mavis and Christine - I so appreciate your hard work and you're also big part of this great guest satisfaction. All guys from reception, spa, security and buggy drivers and of course Management - THANK YOU! For me there's no hotel or resort where I had so positive feedback about staff. They are amazing and hard-working people and they always smile and have a chat with you.
At one stage I have asked Maxim: "Do you have limits when it comes to impress your guests?". He replied: "Hm... No! This is Four Seasons Seychelles". The best and the most adequate answer he could give me. I agree with him.
OVERVIEW *** I know this is extremely long review… But I didn't even say half of the things I wanted to mention. This is stunning property because of their location, staff and food! The best holidays of my life so far… Thank you and hopefully see you soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Escapio and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island