We just came back from this hotel, we stayed 4 nights. Before going Laurice, the concierge was very helpful and helped in organizing The whole trip. I probably called her more than 6 times before our travel date and she was always welcoming and helpful.
We booked a boat cruise to the other islands with snorkelling, beach seafood picnic, shopping on other islands, seeing different amazing beaches, coconut oil making and vanilla plantation, giant turtles.
We also booked in advance our spa treatments to avoid disappointments and many other activities that made our stay exceptional always with the precious help of Laurice.
The beach is beautiful but the last day we were little bit disapointed by the service since it was waaay too slow it would take more than half an hour for a coke to come and u feel those minutes like forever when u r thirsty.
Also there is in general no cold towels, water offered or cold cuts, for both times we stayed on the beach we had only 1 time a piece of frozen melon and the first day only we were offered water.
Other than those incidents the service was excellent all over the hotel, we were always welcomed and all of the staff was really doing all their best to give us an excellent service and up to the four seasons standards, the buggy service was very quick, the spa staff on the reception and technicians are professional and very friendly and the spa treatments one of the best we had.
We had a romantic dinner for valentines by the beach and really it was memorable, Sharon our waitress was helpful and we had an exceptional service and food was amazing. We also lit up lanterns and made them fly, it was very romantic.
We had the chance that Sharon did also our table service the next and last night in the japanese buffet and it was very nice although i think that there should be salmon for the sushi.
Also i think the breakfast should have more variety as after 4 days we thought it was limited and repetitive.
The prices for this hotel are high comparing to others but i think as a room and as an overall experience and for the beauty of Seychelles its was worth it and we would definitly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Escapio, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island