We had the best time at the Four Seasons Seychelles in October 2010; sorry I didn’t write a review then.
The beach is probably one of the most beautiful beaches I have seen and I’ve seen amazing beaches in Australia, Maldives, Caribbean, Asia, South Africa & South America. We also spoke to a few locals who also agreed the Four Seasons has one of the most beautiful beaches in the Seychelles.
The service is truly 5*, the staff were always friendly and welcoming.
The room (One bedroom Garden Villa) was very spacious. It felt very private and had its own pool. We didn’t have ocean views but this wasn’t an issue as everywhere else in the resort had amazing views. We enjoyed the private/secluded pool in our room surrounded by trees.
The resort itself is quite large and it’s built on the side of a cliff so a buggy service is required to get around the main areas. We found the buggy service to be exceptional, always prompt and very friendly.
The food was good; we enjoyed some of the local specialities. However, I believe there is room for improvement in this area! Keeping in mind you wouldn’t go to the Seychelles for the food.
I highly recommend a day trip to explore the Seychelles. The concierge helped us organise a day trip to Praslin & La Digue by boat. These are remote places & the trip is a bit long but totally worth it! The beaches are stunning and unspoiled; it’s all about the natural beauty!
We’re looking forward to our next visit!!!
We’re currently planning a trip to Bora Bora; we would also like to stay at the Four Seasons so it would be interesting to see how the two properties compare.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Olotels and HotelsClick so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.