The Four Season Resort Seychelles was everything we could ever dream of. We spent the last 5 days of our honeymoon there and it indeed was the perfect place to end our trip.
We were upgraded from a Garden-View Villa that we booked to an Ocean-View Villa on arrival and the villa was beautiful in every detail. It was very spacious, beautifully furnished and decorated in a way that just felt perfect for the location. The bathroom was huge and had a big bathtub with view on the pool and the ocean as well as an indoor shower. The outdoor shower area (which we loved) was very big as well with direct access to the huge pool that offered a great view on the ocean. As the resort was built into existing vegetation with a lot of space between each villa it offers all the privacy you could wish for.
Our villa was located very well between the lobby and the beach and we could reach everything of interest by foot. As there is a lot of space between each villa the resort is in fact very big and the buggy service (that works very well) is definitely needed if you stay in a villa further away.
The resort has its own beach (Petite Anse) which is one of the most beautiful beaches we have ever seen or could ever imagine. There are sun chairs at half of the beach and there is always someone around in case you want to drink something or order some food.
You can do everything from snorkeling, paddle boat, to sailing at the beach and the equipment is complementary. The beach has a great snorkeling area just on the left side with great underwater wildlife. As one of the highlights of the beach, the sun sets just in the middle of the bay offering you a beautiful sunset.
We have also been at the SPA which offers an amazing view from above over the entire bay. The massage was great but even if you don't want a treatment it is worth going there just for the view.
The food was excellent everywhere and there is nothing more we could have wished for. As I was mentioning to the restaurant manager in a brief conversation that I was missing a tuna steak on the menu we were surprised on the same evening when he brought us exactly that.
We can definitely recommend the food and especially the japanese buffet in the sushi bar. Breakfast was a delight with so many great things that it was hard to pick.
The probably best thing of the entire stay was the service at this resort. Every single person on the staff was very friendly and attentive to details and quality. Every single little thing that we mentioned or talked about was followed up in the best possible way.
The Four Seasons definitely deserves its great reputation and it has made our stay very memorable.
Many thanks to the austrian restaurant manager whose name we can't remember but who was a delight to talk to and who took great care of us and also to Gamal who anticipated all our wishes at the poolbar and beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Escapio so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island