There's not much more I can say other than that title. From the moment we got there we were treated like royalty. Coming from a not so good stay on Praslin this was a great way to end our trip. My wife had been sick with the flu the previous couple of days and after we got to the Four Seasons and checked in with in 10 minutes they had a nurse at our villa, doctor they had already called, we didn't end up talking to him and shortly after medicines and all kinds of flu friendly eats and drinks for her to attempt to try. From then on we knew we had picked the right place.
Other reviews have said the food wasn't great. I have to say while not the best food in the world for such a remote place and having eaten at other top hotels on the islands the food here was a very pleasant surprise. Everything from the breakfast, pool side food to the steak shack was perfect. They even have daily specials which were fabulous as well. The hotel really doesn't let any detail go unchecked. We had great gifts and when compared to a much smaller hotel we stayed at on the island I felt like management, including the general manager, were always on top of everything and made you feel as if you were staying in their best room. Villas are ridiculous and service is amazing not to mention so many activities that you have to force yourself into leaving and seeing the island, which is def worth it but even if you don't you will be more than happy with that choice.
Thanks for making the honeymoon so special and we look forward to returning for an anniversary down the road
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Seychelles’ best kept secret – a tropical amphitheatre of treetop villas circling the idyllic white smile of Mahé’s Petite Anse bay. Descend down lushly forested paths to the secluded powder-sand beach or rise to the dramatic heights of the contemporary spa, cantilevered off the hillside with views that stretch forever. The villa interiors are inspired by rustic Seychellois and French colonial style. Simple, whitewashed timber slat walls allow our carefully curated collection of objets d’art to sing. The verandah, day bed pavilion, and infinity plunge pool set off unencumbered views of tropical greenery, the white sand enclosed in the bay, and the azure waters of the Indian Ocean. With only 67 villas and suites raised on stilts amongst mango, jackfruit and cinnamon trees on a 180-hectare site nestled in the natural amphitheatre of Petite Anse, the resort is a haven of untouched nature and peaceful isolation. From castaway days to vibrant Creole nights, bask in the cultural and culinary essences of the Seychelles infused with legendary Four Seasons care.Treehouse villas have their own private infinity pool cleverly integrated into vast wooden terraces, indoor and outdoor showers and large ocean-view baths. Journey to wellness at the hilltop spa where yoga and invigorating treatments await. Relaxation next to the white powder sands and azure waters is taken to the next level by a beach service tailored to make your time in the warm Seychelles climate as comfortable as possible, while recreation activities bring fun and adventure to those looking to try something new. "Kids for All Seasons" will keep young guests entertained, allowing parents to spend private moments together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Seychelles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Hotel Baie Lazare
- 4 Seasons Resort Seychelles
- Four Seasons Seychelles
- Four Seasons Baie Lazare
- Four Seasons Resort Seychelles Mahe Island