“Even better than we imagined..” 5 of 5 stars

and up
3-Day Berber Villages Hike from Marrakech
Ranked #22 of 23 Tours & Activities in Imlil
More attraction details
Owner description: Day Trekking tours and trips in the High Atlas mountains of morocco. Climbing mount toubkal all year round.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Even better than we imagined..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I've been to Morocco quite a few times over the past years and was really looking forward to trekking in the high Atlas Mountains. Jamal's services and hospitality were excellent. Email response before the trip was efficient, the transfer from Marrakech was on time and comfortable. During our trek, the care and attention we received from our guide, 'Tajine' was excellent. He also had a great sense of humour making our ascent of the Toubkal really enjoyable. We look forward to returning to this part of Morocco, appreciating the warm Berber hospitality, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend use Jamal's services again.

Visited March 2013
5 Thank SwissIsla

Brescia, Italy
“Toubkal Trekking Unforgettable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Toubkal trekking arranged a 8 days trek in the Atlas mountains for group of six italian people The organization was excellent. We had a very good cook and an expert guide. Mohamed is professional, but also a friend and he is always ready to help you in every time. I would recommend Toubkal Trekking to anyone who wants a wonderful and unforgettable trek in Morocco.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank Caterina L
Victor, Montana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Toubkal Trekking did us right”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I booked a 2 week trip for 5 of us throughout Morocco with Toubkal Trekking. We climbed Toubkal successfully, we camel-trekked into the desert, and we visited a number of cities & towns. All arrangements we handled very well, the guides who joined us were especially good,
and my pre-trip communications were prompt and on target. I will certainly us them again when
I return to Morocco.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank Skip H
Barcelona, Spain
“Safe excitement”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Twenty-two people to the top of Toubkal, no injuries, no altitude problems. What more can I say? This organisation really knows what it is doing and makes its trekkers feel at home from the time they come off the plane. I did the trip last year with my son and I had no doubt in coming back to the same people with 21 friends a year later, and you can be sure I will go back next year.
A really great group of professionals and people, who make you feel accompanied, not served. Lovely typical accomodation and food. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a first taste of Morocco and its beauties...

Visited September 2012