“Amazing tour of Ourika Valley” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 18 attractions in Imlil
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are specialists in trekking and climbing in Atlas Mountains, with over 20 years experience of organising a wide variety of trips for clients from all over the world.Atlas Mountains and sahara are a unique and very special part of Morocco. I will be very happy to share my expertise with you to plan your dream trip,
New York City, New York
“Amazing tour of Ourika Valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

I visited Morocco with 4 friends, and when arrived in Marrakech we were happy to find that the tour guides had contacted our hotel with instructions for our tour the next day. Ahmed, our guide for the day, arrived promptly at our hotel to pick us up, and was extremely friendly from the start. He made very clear to our group that we should feel free to ask to stop anywhere along the way. On the ride to Ourika Valley, my group bombarded Ahmed with questions about Marrakesh, the Berbers, and more. We failed to stump him, he was very knowledgeable. Once we got to Ourika Valley, Ahmed gave us a very thorough history of the Berber people and encouraged us to stop to take pictures and meet locals along the way. During our hike, he showed off his mountain climbing skills and my group had a lot of fun. At the end of the hike, he was more than happy with our group's request to have lunch at a smaller, local eatery. I highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting Marrakesh!!! Ahmed and the team are great!

Visited February 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Really great tour at very good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

We visited Morocco for new years and travelled to Imlil at the start of our trip.

I had planned a two day trek with Ahmed, and everything was organised and planned very well by him.

The guide Ahmed provided was excellent. He spoke fluent English, knew the area very well and was very friendly and polite.

Food was also very good and ample.

The price was excellent for the service provided, and it was great to deal directly with a local like Ahmen.

Visited January 2013
Montereale Valcellina, Italy
“““Fantastic tour of Morocco”””
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a very nice trip to the High Atlas (Ounakrim and Jebel Toubkal), and this we have to send our deepest thanks to Ahmed and his colleagues. Ahmed supported us with many good advices, and a very good guide and cook. I can absolutely give the very very best for feedback to them. Great!

Looking forward to drop by some time in the future

Visited November 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Mount Toubkal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

My husband and I spent 6 days in the Atlas mountains, including an ascent of Toubkal,
We arranged the whole trip via email with Ahmed, who was very quick to respond to all my questions.
at the start of our trip in Imlil, Ahmed gave us plenty of excellent advice and assistance (arranging mules, muleteers & porters etc
I would really recommend trekkinginmorocco.net and would certainly use them if we go back to Morocco - thanks guys!

Visited September 2012
West Sussex
“Atlas Mountains in a 4 x 4”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

When in Marrakech contact Sun Trails Morocco by email and do a day trip to the Atlas Mountains. Modern 4x4, English speaking guide Boujema was superb, tea with a Berber family and lunch at Richard Branson's hillside retreat recommended.

Visited November 2012