“Mount Toubkal” 5 of 5 stars

$100*
and up
Ranked #3 of 18 Outdoor Activities in Imlil
More attraction details
Owner description: We are specialists in trekking and climbing in Atlas Mountains, with over 20 years experience of organising a wide variety of trips for clients from all over the world.Atlas Mountains and sahara are a unique and very special part of Morocco. I will be very happy to share my expertise with you to plan your dream trip,
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Mount Toubkal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

My husband and I spent 6 days in the Atlas mountains, including an ascent of Toubkal,
We arranged the whole trip via email with Ahmed, who was very quick to respond to all my questions.
at the start of our trip in Imlil, Ahmed gave us plenty of excellent advice and assistance (arranging mules, muleteers & porters etc
I would really recommend trekkinginmorocco.net and would certainly use them if we go back to Morocco - thanks guys!

West Sussex
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Atlas Mountains in a 4 x 4”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

When in Marrakech contact Sun Trails Morocco by email and do a day trip to the Atlas Mountains. Modern 4x4, English speaking guide Boujema was superb, tea with a Berber family and lunch at Richard Branson's hillside retreat recommended.

Visited November 2012
Casablanca, Morocco
“fantastic experience of Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I took a day tour to Atlas Mountains through Hassan's Mountains Guide last week from Marrakech and I was delighted with my choice. The tour was last minute and Jamal responded in minutes to my inquiry. Ismaeel my guide was fantastic - perfect English, knowledgable, courteous and a nice guy. Amazing value for money. Can't wait to come back and do a few days with them.

Visited August 2012
Rome, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“a lifetime experience in atlas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I and my friends did a trek in the atlas mountains last month. we climbed mount toubkal; it was a challenge indeed. we really enjoyed our time there. we highly recommend going there with this guide.

Karlsruhe, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Little nice and clean guesthouse with friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We had a great time at that guesthouse. The food particularly was excellent!!!

We really recommend this guesthouse!!!

We organized the trekking-tour on our own, it is not that difficult to go up on the toubkal ;-)