“Atlas Mountains in a 4 x 4” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 18 attractions in Imlil
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are specialists in trekking and climbing in Atlas Mountains, with over 20 years experience of organising a wide variety of trips for clients from all over the world.Atlas Mountains and sahara are a unique and very special part of Morocco. I will be very happy to share my expertise with you to plan your dream trip,
West Sussex
“Atlas Mountains in a 4 x 4”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

When in Marrakech contact Sun Trails Morocco by email and do a day trip to the Atlas Mountains. Modern 4x4, English speaking guide Boujema was superb, tea with a Berber family and lunch at Richard Branson's hillside retreat recommended.

Visited November 2012

Casablanca, Morocco
“fantastic experience of Morocco”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I took a day tour to Atlas Mountains through Hassan's Mountains Guide last week from Marrakech and I was delighted with my choice. The tour was last minute and Jamal responded in minutes to my inquiry. Ismaeel my guide was fantastic - perfect English, knowledgable, courteous and a nice guy. Amazing value for money. Can't wait to come back and do a few days with them.

Visited August 2012
Rome, Italy
“a lifetime experience in atlas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I and my friends did a trek in the atlas mountains last month. we climbed mount toubkal; it was a challenge indeed. we really enjoyed our time there. we highly recommend going there with this guide.

Visited September 2012
Karlsruhe, Germany
“Little nice and clean guesthouse with friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We had a great time at that guesthouse. The food particularly was excellent!!!

We really recommend this guesthouse!!!

We organized the trekking-tour on our own, it is not that difficult to go up on the toubkal ;-)

Visited September 2012
Tipperary, Ireland
“Discover a whole new world”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I did a 7 day trek which took us on a route deep into the Atlas Mountains. We started slow and built up a very manageable pace. The plan was to summit Toubkal and this was the big goal. Once we began the journey i went from having the summit at the forefront of my mind to not caring or minding if i didn't get there. I was lost in the walk we did and each day brought new highlights. We did summit Toubkal and it was spectacular but the highlight ws seeing the villages nestled deep in the mountains, meeting local people and seeing another very different slice of life.
Company wise i will be booking again, we were looked after so well. I would recommend this company to aniyone who wants to experience Atlas in all their glory.

Visited May 2012