Visited in April 2013 for 2 weeks. From the minute we walked in, we were made to feel special. The hotel was busy, but one wouldn't notice as the personal attention continued throughout the hotel and throughout the stay. Nothing was too much for the staff. The hotel was filled with mainly repeat visitors which says a lot for itself. Our special thanks to all the staff who made the holiday what it was...paradise for 2 weeks.
Chefs Akash, Vishal, and Christopher
Navbhoot- the butler
Philipe- at the boathouse
And all the other staff not mentioned. Thank you very much. Your kindness was much appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Touessrok is one of the world's great romantic resorts. Sensuous and chic, it is the essence of cool, modern elegance basking in the cultural warmth of tropical Mauritius. The resort is set on a beautiful stretch of white-sand coastline overlooking the tranquil Trou d'Eau Douce bay. On the mainland are the suites and rooms, pools, restaurants and bars, Givenchy Spa, tennis and the kids club.Across the water are the resort's two islands - Ile aux Cerfs, with its spectacular championship golf course designed by Bernard Langer, and Ilot Mangenie, an island retreat exclusive to guests, both a short ride by private boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Le Touessrok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Touessrok Hotel Trou d`Eau Douce
- Le Touessrok Resort
- Le Touessrok Mauritius/Trou D'eau Douce
- Le Tousserok