For a start, the drive from the airport to the hotel was fantastic due to the scenery and the sights. On arrival at the hotel "WOW" ,it was beautiful and the staff could not do more they were so friendly and helpful. The food was fantastic with such a varied choice.
One thing I would recommend though is to buy duty free at airport to take to the hotel as the drinks on offer are so expensive I could not justify spending all night in bar. The hotel room balcony with its view and calming noise of the sea was a pleasure to relax on after dinner.
- Also Known As:
- Le Touessrok Hotel Trou d`Eau Douce
- Le Touessrok Hotel
- Le Touessrok Resort
- Le Touessrok Mauritius
- Le Tousserok
- Le Touessrok Mauritius/Trou D'eau Douce
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Touessrok is one of the world's great romantic resorts. Sensuous and chic, it is the essence of cool, modern elegance basking in the cultural warmth of tropical Mauritius. The resort is set on a beautiful stretch of white-sand coastline overlooking the tranquil Trou d'Eau Douce bay. On the mainland are the suites and rooms, pools, restaurants and bars, Givenchy Spa, tennis and the kids club.Across the water are the resort's two islands - Ile aux Cerfs, with its spectacular championship golf course designed by Bernard Langer, and Ilot Mangenie, an island retreat exclusive to guests, both a short ride by private boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Le Touessrok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.