A beautiful hotel, unique natural setting. A relaxing and calming ambiance that I particularly appreciated. Reception staff were very friendly and welcoming. Our room was beach front and overlooked the bay.
We stayed at the hotel with my parents and my in-laws. We had 3 rooms. They were clean, very spacious with a large bathroom, comfortable bed, a private terrace/outdoor seating area.
It was a short walk to the main areas of the hotel. A nice bar that overlooks the attractive swimming pool and beautiful bay. Meals at the main restaurant were excellent, varied buffets to cater to everyone's liking. Service was very good.
I would stay there again and highly recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Touessrok is one of the world's great romantic resorts. Sensuous and chic, it is the essence of cool, modern elegance basking in the cultural warmth of tropical Mauritius. The resort is set on a beautiful stretch of white-sand coastline overlooking the tranquil Trou d'Eau Douce bay. On the mainland are the suites and rooms, pools, restaurants and bars, Givenchy Spa, tennis and the kids club.Across the water are the resort's two islands - Ile aux Cerfs, with its spectacular championship golf course designed by Bernard Langer, and Ilot Mangenie, an island retreat exclusive to guests, both a short ride by private boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Escapio and Tingo so you can book your Le Touessrok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Touessrok Hotel Trou d`Eau Douce
- Le Touessrok Resort
- Le Touessrok Mauritius/Trou D'eau Douce
- Le Tousserok