Stayed here for three days in June.
Hotel was good, excellent food, and has a great setting.
Staff at restraunts, reception and beach were all friendly. The hotel lacked entertainment this was a big negative, after dinner we wentr back to the room, it was only one night they has a band which were good.There were no shows or culture shows at night and unless you wanted to listen to jazz that was all they offered. We have previously stayed at the Residence and would return there next time.
Drinks were far too overpriced here as well and that was a big turn off.
We used the spa facilities which I should say were excellent.
- Also Known As:
- Le Touessrok Hotel Trou d`Eau Douce
- Le Touessrok Hotel
- Le Touessrok Resort
- Le Touessrok Mauritius
- Le Tousserok
- Le Touessrok Mauritius/Trou D'eau Douce
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Touessrok is one of the world's great romantic resorts. Sensuous and chic, it is the essence of cool, modern elegance basking in the cultural warmth of tropical Mauritius. The resort is set on a beautiful stretch of white-sand coastline overlooking the tranquil Trou d'Eau Douce bay. On the mainland are the suites and rooms, pools, restaurants and bars, Givenchy Spa, tennis and the kids club.Across the water are the resort's two islands - Ile aux Cerfs, with its spectacular championship golf course designed by Bernard Langer, and Ilot Mangenie, an island retreat exclusive to guests, both a short ride by private boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Le Touessrok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.