We stayed in this hotel last year in June after getting married in Mauritius & were treated like Royalty.
From the candle lit dinners to the special baths, our stay was made so special by the professional hotel staff. We were going through our memorable pictures in Mauritius & I realised that I had not written a review so posting this review quite late.
The comforts of this resort along with the amazing English breakfast in the morning made it a delight to stay there - the shuttle service to Ile Aux Cers on a speed boat was amazing, there was so much to do everywhere we went but we did not feel rushed at any point.
The complimentary anti jet lag message kicks off the relaxation in style & it just keeps getting better from then on. :)
- Also Known As:
- Le Touessrok Hotel Trou d`Eau Douce
- Le Touessrok Hotel
- Le Touessrok Resort
- Le Touessrok Mauritius
- Le Tousserok
- Le Touessrok Mauritius/Trou D'eau Douce
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Touessrok is one of the world's great romantic resorts. Sensuous and chic, it is the essence of cool, modern elegance basking in the cultural warmth of tropical Mauritius. The resort is set on a beautiful stretch of white-sand coastline overlooking the tranquil Trou d'Eau Douce bay. On the mainland are the suites and rooms, pools, restaurants and bars, Givenchy Spa, tennis and the kids club.Across the water are the resort's two islands - Ile aux Cerfs, with its spectacular championship golf course designed by Bernard Langer, and Ilot Mangenie, an island retreat exclusive to guests, both a short ride by private boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Le Touessrok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.