I stayed here from 28th dec to 1st Jan 2012-13 and this was one of the best hotels ever seen.
The service quality is remarkable and so is the food.Very relaxing and beautiful place to be.
There are more than 4 beaches in the hotel and all at different side of the sea.
There is a beautiful gold course of the hotel on the other island.The staff is very courteous and helpful in every manner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Touessrok is one of the world's great romantic resorts. Sensuous and chic, it is the essence of cool, modern elegance basking in the cultural warmth of tropical Mauritius. The resort is set on a beautiful stretch of white-sand coastline overlooking the tranquil Trou d'Eau Douce bay. On the mainland are the suites and rooms, pools, restaurants and bars, Givenchy Spa, tennis and the kids club.Across the water are the resort's two islands - Ile aux Cerfs, with its spectacular championship golf course designed by Bernard Langer, and Ilot Mangenie, an island retreat exclusive to guests, both a short ride by private boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Escapio so you can book your Le Touessrok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Touessrok Hotel Trou d`Eau Douce
- Le Touessrok Resort
- Le Touessrok Mauritius/Trou D'eau Douce
- Le Tousserok