Ok, I wasn't expecting Such a Difference !! Having travelled the globe extensively for over 30 years mostly 4 or 5 star Accom with the occassional 3 star, I thought I had experienced some dam good hotels BUT THIS IS A STANDOUT !!!!! IE: they offered to setup breakfast on the grass infront of our room (under the palm trees) and about 5 metres from the white sandy beach and waters edge - i expected one person would come setup and go but no 3 waiters/butlers all hovered to please any request we may have had (without imposing on our privacy- ture professionalism !! ) see the photos - the Seafood Bufet included Lobster, Bugs, Ocean Trout and every world cuisine you could think of however mystically when you turned to walk back to the table, a butler/waiter would appear take your plate and glass and walk with you to the table - when you got up to go for a swim in one of the many spectacular pools a lady would appear a take your sunglasses and with white gloves spray and clean them for your return back out of the water - Feeling to sleepy to get off the sunbed to have a plung in the pool, don't worry she will be back to ask if you would like an atomised spay of cold water of your body and another complimentary bottle of chilled water. When the clean your room they sneak into your shoe robe and stuff crape paper in your shoes to ensure they keep their shape and I mean from your slippers to your runners. We arrived late at nite (about 10:30pm) and whilst we were signing in they prepare us a rather large supper (which we hadn't requested -complimentary) and had it delivered by butler to our room only 10 minutes after we moved in - it was then we reallised a couple of our bag missed the flight from Reunion Ist the Mauritius. so again the butler arrives with complementary shirts and beachwear from the Guest shop so we didn't have to worry about anthing the next morning.
This is the place ALL 5 Star Hotel and Resorts should send there managers to see just how good it can be done !!! CONGRATULATIONS !! This place is lightyears infont of the Park Lane snotty service that I have enjoyed previously but this is on a TOTALLY different Level.
Go .... you can't help but Enjoy it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Touessrok is one of the world's great romantic resorts. Sensuous and chic, it is the essence of cool, modern elegance basking in the cultural warmth of tropical Mauritius. The resort is set on a beautiful stretch of white-sand coastline overlooking the tranquil Trou d'Eau Douce bay. On the mainland are the suites and rooms, pools, restaurants and bars, Givenchy Spa, tennis and the kids club.Across the water are the resort's two islands - Ile aux Cerfs, with its spectacular championship golf course designed by Bernard Langer, and Ilot Mangenie, an island retreat exclusive to guests, both a short ride by private boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Escapio and Tingo so you can book your Le Touessrok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Touessrok Hotel Trou d`Eau Douce
- Le Touessrok Resort
- Le Touessrok Mauritius/Trou D'eau Douce
- Le Tousserok