We have just returned from a 16 night holiday here at the Troux Aux Biches. We had the luxury of a Senior Suite as we were celebrating my husband’s big birthday!!! The room was fantastic, we had a large patio and a plunge pool the food was to die for and the staff very good. I spent a lot of time swimming to keep the weight down!! My husband enjoyed the windsurfing facilities and Baboo who ran the sports centre certainly had the place in ship shape order. Safety was very important to them all. The snorkelling beyond the reef was fabulous; it was like swimming inside an aquarium.
We spent hubby’s birthday in the “Kiosk” at the La Caravelle restaurant which was our favourite place. The food was excellent along with the staff, try the local rum to make a Bar tenders drink. Enjoy!
- Also Known As:
- Trou Aux Biches Hotel
- Trou Aux Biches Hotel Trou Aux Biches
- Trou Aux Biches Resort And Spa
- Beachcomber Trou Aux Biches Resort & Spa Mauritius
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trou aux Biches, a legendary hotel for couples and honeymooners, is where guests experience the true tradition of Mauritius. Set in a palm-shaded grove, on the island’s North-west coast, Trou aux Biches has earned a reputation for true Mauritius hospitality, warmth, friendliness and the highest standards of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, Escapio, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Beachcomber Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.