Amazing.What else to describe our Vacation.
After a 4 Hour flight we arrived in Mauritius @19-30.We were out of the Airport approx 15 minutes.We were then met by our Transfer Car and taken to the Hotel.The journey took us approx 55 mins.Tired as we were the Magic was about to the start.Belinda from reception welcomed us.after a quick signature and then escorted to Dinner..Tired as we were ,we enjoyed the eats and proceeded to our Room(Tropical Junior Suite).This is a huge suite that comes with an Outside Shower(Heaven)fully fitted bathroom with additional shower faclities.Adequate hanging space/bar size fridge/tea coffee facilty and safety box.Bedding was outstanding also comes with a TV.
Setting of this resort is done so well that a sense of privacy is of paramount importance.Each set of units has a swimming pool.For the sports minded ,there a Tennis Courts and the usual water sports and of come with a SPA.
We opted for the half board option (Breakfast and Dinner).We ate all our meals at the Oasis Restaurant which serves on a buffet basis.An outstanding selection that caters for all Dietary requirements.A specail mention to be made of Noorally(Chef)Jay and Balraj and staff that nothing was impossible.Thanks guys for our specail request you made it happen!!!!!. NO PROBLEM as they say in Mauritian style with a huge smile.
The resort has a great beach and comes with brochure type of sand.
This Hotel is part of a chain(8) and has a interchange policy subject to availibilty.
Meals can be interchanged as well.
Please note that the Hotel also offers an inclusive and inclusve plus option.Lunch/selcted drinks/ pizza/ice cream and every day top up of the Mini Bar.
Will we go back and be spoilt again-A RESOUNDING yes.
The saddest part of our vacation was to say good bye to our new found friends.
- Also Known As:
- Trou Aux Biches Hotel
- Trou Aux Biches Hotel Trou Aux Biches
- Trou Aux Biches Resort And Spa
- Beachcomber Trou Aux Biches Resort & Spa Mauritius
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Trou aux Biches, a legendary hotel for couples and honeymooners, is where guests experience the true tradition of Mauritius. Set in a palm-shaded grove, on the island’s North-west coast, Trou aux Biches has earned a reputation for true Mauritius hospitality, warmth, friendliness and the highest standards of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Splendia, Tingo, Venere, Escapio and Otel so you can book your Beachcomber Trou aux Biches Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.