“excellent experience” 5 of 5 stars

+230 5731 9767
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Kite surfing for all Level's Beginner to Free Style/ Wave Ridding. Teaching with Talkie-Walkie and Security Boat "Enjoy Your Ride"
Vicenza, Italy
“excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

the best people in the best place!! always nice and friendly!!
ready to help and with excellent skills.. i suggest to visit them if you like kitesurfing! it is not only for beginner, it is also a place for pro riders..

Visited July 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Oslo, Norway
“Best kite school in Le Morne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This summer my girlfriend and I went to Le Morne. While I've been kite surfing for quite some time, my girlfriend had never tried it before and needed a kite instructor. We checked around a bit, and ended up where most people recommended, and where our gut feelings told us to stay - namely at Le Morne Kite School. To put it short; we never regretted that decision! To be honest, I never thought my girlfriend would learn how to kite surf in just 5 - 6 lessons, but she did. Not only did she learn how to go up wind, but she also learned how to turn. I was amazed. Sure, the conditions for learning how to kite surf and improving your flat water-tricks couldn't be better. But it was the way Mario, Steeve and the other guys teach people how to kite surf, that really did the trick. I've seen how many kite schools teach people how to kite surf, but none that does it better than Le Morne Kite School. If that wasn't enough, Mario, Steeve and the other guys are also extremely nice, pleasant and fun to be with, and we really enjoyed our time with them. To make it easy for us, they also gave us a lift back and forth the hotel every day, let us store all our gear with them and gave me free tips for improving my tricks. Most days the conditions were great, but when they thought the conditions might be even better elsewhere, they offered to take us there by boat or car, and we had a tremendous time! We couldn't have asked for better service or better instructors, and thanks to these guys, I now got a new kite surfing buddy - my girlfriend:D Thanks so much for everything guys; we can't wait to go kite surfing with you again and will recommend you to all our friends!

Visited August 2013
LMKS, Manager at Le Morne Kite School, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Thank you for your reviews, hope you are enjoying your new sports where ever you travel and never forget safety first :)
Hope to see you backin Mauritius and ride with us next year.

Regard's,
LMKS
Oslo, Norway
“Amazing lessons - Unforgettable Experience with the LMKS team”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

My boyfriend and i stayed two weeks in Mauritius this summer. He is already a kiting, but i never tried it before. I really did not think i could learn to kite so fast, and my boyfriend did not even dare to hope so. I did 10 hours private lessons with Steeve, and not only did I learn to kite, go upwind, board rescue, turn, but he and the rest of the LMKS team made our experience in Mauritius and the whole stay unforgettable. Although Mauritius is a real paradise itself, these guys is what made out stay. They were so helpful, picked us up at out hotel every day, stored and washed my boyfriends equipment, gave him a lot of inputs on his kitesurfing and really gave a lot of themselves. always smiling, Joking and having fun with us. We became good friends in the end, and the last day we Mario and Steeve took us on a trip to another beach and kitesurfed with us, took videos and pictures, fantastic day! I really recommend this guys. A big thank you to Mario, Steeve, Tommy, Ron and Ludovic

Visited July 2013
Scotland
“Just Learnt to Kiteboard with LMKS - Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I have just finished a intensive 5 day course learning to kite with Mario, Ron and Tommy down at Le Morne Mauritius. I had tried another school previously who had let me down badly and was then recommended the LMKS by a neighbour and I have bot looked back. The team were really helpful going through all the safety on the beach then giving instruction on the water with the help of 2 way radios which where invaluable when you are up and ridding. Mario the boss has come out with now I can ride on the board following me giving tips. Being based on the beach (unlike other kite schools) they are very well located for all the hotels in Le Morne. They are a friendly small professional team with good quality gear for rental. I would highly recommend them if you would like to learn to kite whilst in Mauritius.

Visited August 2013
“A great place to learn kiteboarding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

Just returned from 10 days in Le Morne where I had the pleasure to get to know the LKMS crew who were all really excellent. I received patient and supportive tuition from Sam, Leigh, Mario and Gary who took me from nowhere to being able to confidently launch the kite, get up on the board and ride downwind and upwind. They also went out of their way to help me and make me feel comfortable in Le Morne with invites to a private beach party, a kiters' evening eating and drinking on the beach and also cheerfully ferried me back and forth from my hotel every day. Their approach and equipment is all first class. If you want to learn kiteboarding in one of the best spots in the world I highly recommend them.

Visited August 2012