We have just returned from our Wedding and Honeymoon at this hotel. We had an absolutely amazing time and really didn't want to leave. All the previous reviews are so true and you really cant go wrong with booking this resort. From the moment, we arrived we were met with friendly, smiling faces and this didn't stop until we left.
We got married while we were there and it was extremely well organised, stressfree and the perfect location on the platform in the Indian ocean. A huge thank you to Elsa, the wedding co-ordinator for making our Wedding day like a wonderful and beautiful dream. I also want to say a big thank you to Laetitia, who did my hair and make up, mani and pedi, she was so helpful and made me feel so relaxed and was a real expert at knowing how to do everything for our special day including doing me up in my corseted dress.
We went all inclusive and we found the food and drink in all the restaurants was superb, our special favourites were the Indian curry buffet and the Beach restaurant for home made Pizza and Calzone choc dessert and Tuna at the Banyon. All the staff at the resort were very friendly and couldn't help you enough, within a couple of days, they remembered your name and choice of drinks and any other requirements. We can't mention every member of staff but these individuals particularly made our holiday so special. Hemkesh and Antish on reception, we loved our football chats and they were always so helpful. Satish for his wonderful coffee and macaroons. Jean Philippe in the Beach restaurant was always so friendly and accomodating as was Dirin in the Buffet and Georgia in the bar with her smiling face. We had a great cookery class with Francesca and cant wait to try out the chicken curry that she expertly showed us how to make. Finally, a special thank you to Rakesh for all the little personal touches that you organised for us, much appreciated.
We can't wait to go back. Mr and Mrs Gold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our luxury hotel in Grand Gaube, Mauritius, overlooks the triple-bay beaches, lagoon and spectacular north islets. It exuberates a romantic atmosphere and its rooms all enjoy incredible views of the ocean. Other highlights include its proximity to the vibrant seaside village of Grand Baie, three swimming pools and access to a world-class golf course nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your LUX Grand Gaube reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lux Grand Gaube Hotel Grand Gaube
- Legends Hotel Grand Gaube
- Legends Hotel Mauritius
- Legends Grand Gaube
- Hotel Legend Mauritius
- LUX Grand Gaube Mauritius