This is just such a perfect place for just chilling. Admittedly it's in the middle of nowhere but since we only ventured across the road once during the 10 days, it really didn't matter. Be prepared to get your exercise in the following manner : walk to restaurant for breakfast, walk to beach, walk to restaurant for lunch, walk to beach, walk to bar for post lunch cocktails, walk to beach, walk to bar for pancakes, walk back to beach, walk to room, walk to bar. Wander back to room. Repeat x 10. We really really did mean to do other things but its just so relaxing here that we really couldn't summon up the will to leave.
Staff look after you brilliantly, really making you feel welcome and almost part of the establishment.
Other guests seem to be really friendly too.. Whether that is because every second person is on honeymoon and so is loved up anyway! Or maybe this place is just a secret club that we inadvertently joined, I'm not sure. Either way it added to the vibe.
Not sure about the need for "entertainment" every night, a couple of nights just letting guests chat with back ground music would have been good, but having said that the DJ choices were inspiring. Not often hotel djs play sex pistols or ac dc alongside the more usual offerings.
If it weren't 12 hours from here it would definitely be my hotel of choice for our annual chill out.
Definitely recommend 100%
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel Grand Gaube
- Veranda Paul And Virginie Hotel & Spa
- Veranda Paul Virginie Grand Gaube
- Paul Virginie Hotel
- Veranda Paul & Virginie Hotel & Spa Mauritius/Grand Gaube