The place i visited was in Feb 2014 it was very lively and big place with some awesome service. the people in the hotel very co-operative. I am writing this review very late, but the experience is still very pleasant. Would recommend this to all Honeymoon goers. Water sports inside the Hotel is the added attraction. Take ocean view deluxe rooms for better experience.
The place is also very close to the Pubs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of a huge and lush tropical garden bordered by the crystal clear lagoon, Plantation four-star Hotel is the ideal place for anyone longing for a relaxed holidays in Mauritius.. Rooms are spacious, discreetly equipped with every amenity for utmost comfort and privacy. Restaurant facilities provide a choice of two venues, each with its very own ambience, and an overall offer of a vast array of culinary styles. With a 10-cabin Spa, a large range of sports and leisure activities as well as a kids club, La Plantation is the perfect hotel for your vacations in Mauritius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your La Plantation Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Plantation Resort And Spa
- La Plantation Hotel Balaclava
- La Plantation Balaclava
- La Plantation Mauritius
- La Plantation Hotel Mauritius/Balaclava