We (couple)spent 10 nights, in a beachfront suite (103), have visited Mauritius more than 20 times in all kinds of accommodation with and without our children.
Location: middle of nowhere but easy access. Awful surroundings but out of sight.The sea is not nice, the water not blue and tankers are always in view, a big drawback compared to other places on the island with turquoise water and wide beaches. The resort compensates with a sand bottom pool, thatched roofs, and overall pristine common areas.
Room: well decorated,big and cosy, great deck, wonderful bed ,good light,Very private. The only problem is that the pool and the jacuzzi are too cold to stay in without swimming so it really defeats the purpose of having it!
Spa: excellent massages but the price is 30% more than what I pay in Paris in a country where salaries are one quarter of what they are in France. Guitta and Anoushee were great.
The vitality pool was heated following my request, I enjoyed it! The gym is well equipped, Jean Pierre was an amazing coach.
Food: varied, plentiful and well presented, they honored every single request with a smile, Renu ,the best server here made us feel at home.
The resort was far from fully booked so we enjoyed the tranquility and attentive service .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius