Wonderful hotel with a great view. Stayed in a garden suite which was lovely. Had a nice balcony and lovely beds. The service is great, especially in the restaurant. Nice food overall, however limited wine menue and prices for drinks are expensive.
Spa treatments are fantastic, a real treat.
Nice pools, and wonderful sunbeds. However the beach is small, and with lots of stones.
Can rent kayaks etc free from their boathouse. Location is quiet, and you need a car to go somewhere.
Wish we may come back!!
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.