After an extensive internet search we decided to entrust our wedding to the staff at Angsana Balaclava. From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty and no request was too much for the team.
Vanessa walked the extra mile and made arrangements for the most beautiful wedding on the beach. Everything was perfect – beautiful flowers, stunning environment and even a wedding cake – everything personal, magical and FOREVER in our memory.
The ladies at the spa assisted my lovely wife to be to look absolutely stunning!
We had a deliciously prepared meal on the beach and ended the evening off with a last glass of champagne at the bar.
The venue is small with a limited amount of guests making it perfect for an intimate wedding.
The photographer used by the hotel - Mayline - was excellent.
We stayed in a spa suite and thoroughly enjoyed the daily treatments that were part of the package. The suite had a beautiful view of the ocean and made for magnificent sunsets.
The food was really good – always fresh with more than enough variety. Preetum and the team were always there to assist and ensure a pleasant dining experience.
The spa treatments was really good – special mention of Yovana that always smiled and made sure that everything is to our liking.
The gym is well kitted and always manned if assistance is required.
All the staff was very friendly and service orientated – they are empowered to make decisions on the spot without having to refer to “management”.
We will be back…
1. Book directly with the hotel – travel agents negotiate “discounted rates” – “Stay 7 pay for 5” but then take away the daily spa treatments – please watch the fine print if using a travel agent…
2. If booking a spa suite – don’t go for the ground floor – less privacy.
3. We were contemplating a beach suite but in retrospect were really glad that we went for the spa suite as the beach suite have little privacy during daytime as all the guest are on the beach in front of the suites.
4. Don’t stay for 7 days – 14 are the answer!!
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.