We stayed at Angsana Balaclava over 10 days.. and it was indeed one of the most blissful experience we lived with my fiancee. After a long 11hours flight, we were warmly welcomed at the hotel with the friendly recepetion staff, very concerned about our tiredness. The Front Desk Manager (a French gentlemen) came personally to greet us and welcome us on what looked to us as 'a lost paradise on earth'...Even though we were previously aware that we would reach the hotel much earlier than the standard check-in time, he kindly offered us to use the room as soon as we arrived, gesture which we really appreciated, particularly after such a long & tiring journey.
Since the first minutes we entered our magic spa suite (1st floor) until the moment we left the hotel to fly back, we were treated like special guests, with particular attention and tailor-made service by most of the hotel staff.
My fiancee was delighted with the room we were accomodated in, very big in terms of space and an amazing pool facing the hotel and the blue sea. To top that, the food was mouth-watering: we understood that the Chef is from Indonesia and the results of his dishes was really ecstatic! Pritam (the restaurant in charge) was very caring and offered his best attention to us every time we visited the outlets. The restaurant is very cosy and appropriate when in couple like in our case. The rest of the waiters also made us feel at home, very family-spirit.
The best part was indeed the spa..needless to add I guess why! The service, the wide range of massages offered, the quality of the treatments, the peaceful ambiance.. all of this contribuated in making us fall in love with the resort!
We would definitely recommend to visit this hotel for all the 5* (or shall we say 6*) services provided, the professionalism and efficiency of particularly the Front Desk team and restaurant staff, the amazing surrounding with the 'out-of-the-world' feeling and the famous landscapes of the North part of the island.
Keep it Up and See you soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius