Stayed at this hotel for 9 days. Upon arrival the hotel is amazing beautiful surrounding very serene. Reception staff extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is very isolated so if you don t have a car you will be kind of stranded. Taxi are available in front of hotel if needed.
Our package included breakfast and dinner . Food was very good but no healthy option on offer .breakfast was buffet but no water available ,did ask the staff but got an half glass of warm water! Housekeeping service is a real problem. Turn down staff will always show up when you are getting ready and not that helpful, amenities not replace unless you ask reception.
My biggest disappointment was when housekeeping turned up 15 minutes before check out time to do stocktake on linen... They had my credit card and I am sure that if I had taken anything they would charge me for it.. Felt very offended !
One thing good about this place is the fantastic spa . Excellent massage and reiki available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius