We stayed at Angsana Balaclava a couple of weeks in April, have been passing unforgettable time, refreshing and rejuvenating the body, mind and soul!
It’s very new boutique hotel, the restaurants and spa (including hammam and hydrotherapy pool) are contemporary chic designed, the most of intimate, spacious, very cozy and stylish suits have got private pool, direct beach access and magnificent ocean view.
We have been deeply impressed by highly personalized services, attentive and delicate staff were at hand to meet your every need – anywhere, at reception, in the restaurants and bars, near the pools and ocean, etc. - please take into consideration that we are hard-to-please clients.
Special profound respect to Gourmet Chef Suardi Nyoman and his team for delicious food - premium ingredients, magnificent, so diverse and lovely decorated dishes please even most sophisticated palates. Live music completes the particular charming atmosphere during breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
Angsana Balaclava is the hotel and the place where you look forward to come back to enjoy your life again and again.
Don’t miss in Mauritius: the Buggy tour at Casela Nature & Leisure Park, Botanical Garden, Adventure Park, 7 colored Earth visiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius