This was our first visit to Mauritius and the Angsana Balaclava was the perfect choice of accommodation. The Angsana is beautifully designed and maintained, but I have to say that its uniqueness comes from the superb and welcoming staff who from the moment we arrived were just absolutely amazing. We like to be active and there was no shortage of things to do from various water sports to quad biking and island tours, all of which were organised for us while we relaxed having a drink at the pool bar - heaven.
We stayed in two adjoining Garden Suites which are nicely laid out and very spacious, with a great view of the beach. The Spa is a must as is the BBQ on the beach which is actually an absolute banquet with private chef and table service.
Overall a little corner of paradise away from home and we will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the northwest coast of Mauritius, in the secluded area of Turtle Bay, Angsana Balaclava offers a hideaway ideal for travellers looking for privacy and relaxation. Angsana Balaclava is the island’s premier boutique resort – the latest 5-star resort on the Mauritian landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Angsana Balaclava Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Balaclava Hotel Balaclava
- Angsana Balaclava Mauritius