We spent 12 nights at the InterCotinental Resort in Mauritius earlier this month. I have to say it was a truly wonderful experience from start to finish. All the staff were welcoming and helpful. Our room was beautifully presented, spacious and clean. Noble House, Veda and Segala are the three speciality restaurants. Each of these restaurants was of a very high standard and very very enjoyable. The buffet restaurant offered a huge variety of food to cater to all tastes. The Mauritian and BBQ nights (set up on the beach) were particularly great. The swimming pool and pool bar area had a good atmosphere and served very nice cocktails. Would definately recommend this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort is located on one of the most pristine stretches of beach overlooking Balaclava, Mauritius. Offering 210 well-appointed rooms including 10 presidential suites, 40 family-type, 20 Jacuzzi rooms, 20 Executive rooms with free WiFi and 120 standard rooms. Facilities include: 3 bars, 5 restaurants, 2 swimming pools including one heated pool, 8 massage rooms, a unique private island, Planet Trekkers kids club, recreational activities, tennis court, 4 meeting rooms & 1 ballroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your InterContinental Resort Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mauritius Resort, Balaclava Fort Hotel Balaclava
- Intercontinental Hotel Mauritius
- Intercontinental Hotel Balaclava
- InterContinental Resort Mauritius Balaclava