Just returned from Mauritius after 12 nights at the Intercontinental with my wife. We found the experience to be thoroughly enjoyable from the time we set foot in the hotel till we left. The food in the main buffet restaurant had good variety and catered for al tastes be it Indian, European or Chinese. 3 additional speciality restaurants very good. Stayed on all inclusive basis. Very good cock tails all day. Hotel has a different daily entertainment shows. Two beach dinners per week with band and entertainment . Staff and management is very responsive to your needs and willing to do all they can for you. Plenty of sun beds all the time. Negative points- flies and sparrows in the morning and lunch time. Overall great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort is located on one of the most pristine stretches of beach overlooking Balaclava, Mauritius. Offering 210 well-appointed rooms including 10 presidential suites, 40 family-type, 20 Jacuzzi rooms, 20 Executive rooms with free WiFi and 120 standard rooms. Facilities include: 3 bars, 5 restaurants, 2 swimming pools including one heated pool, 8 massage rooms, a unique private island, Planet Trekkers kids club, recreational activities, tennis court, 4 meeting rooms & 1 ballroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental Resort Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mauritius Resort, Balaclava Fort Hotel Balaclava
- Intercontinental Hotel Mauritius
- Intercontinental Hotel Balaclava
- InterContinental Resort Mauritius Balaclava