The hotel was absolutely good for our entire stay. The second we arrived, the hotel gave us free welcome drinks. Our family room was very spacious, and the hotel acknowledged our request by giving us a sea view room. The food is excellent but is very expensive and the drinks are at extortionate prices.
We were on Bed and breakfast deal and therefore had lunch and dinner at hotel.
The staff in the Sensos were very helpful namely Reema and Rakesh.
Managers Kevin (seagala restaurant) and Lobben ( Sensos restaurant) were also very hospitable.
The staff in gym and spa were also very friendly and Oliver in the gym was very knowledgeable and went an extra mile to help my son use the equipment and gave him couple of personal fitness sessions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The InterContinental Mauritius Resort Balaclava Fort is located on one of the most pristine stretches of beach overlooking Balaclava, Mauritius. Offering 210 well-appointed rooms including 10 presidential suites, 40 family-type, 20 Jacuzzi rooms, 20 Executive rooms with free WiFi and 120 standard rooms. Facilities include: 3 bars, 5 restaurants, 2 swimming pools including one heated pool, 8 massage rooms, a unique private island, Planet Trekkers kids club, recreational activities, tennis court, 4 meeting rooms & 1 ballroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Agoda, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Resort Mauritius reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mauritius Resort, Balaclava Fort Hotel Balaclava
- Intercontinental Hotel Mauritius
- Intercontinental Hotel Balaclava
- InterContinental Resort Mauritius Balaclava