Spent a weekend @ the hotel to celebrate valentine. Was my first time there and can barely complain about the service and standard of the hotel.We were treated like VIP`s from the start of our stay till the end. Special thanks to RAKESH and ARABELLE. We benefit from a late check-out which we really appreciate. We were on all-inclusive.. and could enjoy every meals.. which were very tasty. The pools and peninsula were just awesome. Amazing view of the sea. Very good privacy with many places to relax. Did not have time to try any water sports though. Dinner @ night was very nice, we booked the cove restaurant which is on the beach and some cove on the "sea" water. However it the lacks some night entertainment. Only some kind of live music. No music or DJ or something. But this is not a big issue, as discotheques are close to the hotel.
Conclusion : If you want privacy,good service,a nice place to relax, do not think twice.. and go for PARADISE COVE BOUTIQUE HOTEL. You will not regret any bit of it.
Will definitely go there again in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- you&me moments in Mauritius... Situated on the north coast of Mauritius, at Anse la Raie, the Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is the ideal address for a relaxed holiday in very private and intimate surroundings. It is an adult exclusive hotel (from 18 years old onwards) thus guaranteeing a peaceful and tranquil holiday.Paradise Cove, a 67 rooms boutique hotel, nestled in a beautiful tropical garden, combines harmoniously the Mauritian traditionalarchitecture and contemporary exotic decoration. The refined atmosphere is conveyed by the open spaces bathed in sunlight.The hotel allows each one to enjoy peacefully the beauty and character of the spot, to combine exotic activities and pleasures of thisday and age. Those fond of intimate havens will choose the cove and its numerous love nests to share moments together. At the tip,the peninsula with its new infinity pool overlooking the turquoise lagoon offers a spectacular view on the northern islands; its Peninsula restaurant and bar is a real invitation to those looking for a vibrant and trendy atmosphere by the sea.Numerous nautical and land activities are available. There are four restaurants, offering a variety of tastes in paradisiacal and very intimate set ups, for a unique ‘Dine Around’ experience. At sunset, live acoustic music and piano-bar are an absolute guarantee of a nice evening within a convivial atmosphere.All of this together with its attentive and smiling staff, its personalized service, its Club Lounge and Spa, Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel is the place where you&me can choose to discover the hotel and its surroundings, to hideaway, to meet others or to do as much or as little, as ‘we’ wish… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Cove Hotel Anse La Raie
- Paradise Cove Mauritius
- Hotel Paradise Cove
- Paradise Cove Boutique Hotel Mauritius/Anse La Raie