“The staff here are unbelievable! They have treated us like family.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Waterloo-Seneca Falls

You added Holiday Inn Waterloo-Seneca Falls to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Waterloo-Seneca Falls
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2468 Mound Rd, NY State Rt. 414, Waterloo, NY 13165   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Waterloo
Houston, TX (soon to be Rochester, NY)
“The staff here are unbelievable! They have treated us like family.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2010

My fiance relocated here from Houston, TX in February due to employment and took along our 1 yr old Shiba Inu pup, Cody, as a travel companion. Over one particular weekend, my fiance was taking care of personal business about an hour away and was stuck there for 3 days. I contacted the Holiday Inn to explain the situation and asked if they could simply check in on him and ensure he had food & water. Well they went above and beyond what they should have done and took better care of our dog than even we did!!! Daily walks in the snow, special meals and snacks, lots of love and attention; they even went and bought him a few chew toys. Since I was still home in Texas, I was beside myself that our little guy would be stuck in the hotel room alone and hungry for 3 days, but I was astonished at the true affection and hospitality JoAnne and her crew showed Cody during this time. Being from the South, hospitality is something we see everyday. This location showed us the highest level of hospitality and took care of our every need - even if it was for a dog! We could not be more grateful. Thanks so much!! Your kindness will never be forgotten. Thanks for making our adventure to NY - wonderful!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2010

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel while visiting the Fingerlakes Wine Region. We were specifically interested in visiting the wineried around both Seneca Lake and Cayuga Lake and we stayed at this specific hotels after getting a recommendation from a friend who had previously stayed there.

The hotel was really great considering the price. It is in need of some renovations but it was very nice for our long weekend.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
winchester,va
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2010

My daughter, son, daughter in law and myself stayed at the Holiday Inn in Waterloo/Seneca Falls, NY. We were there to attend our uncle's funeral.
Everyone there was so pleasant,friendly, helpful. They made our situation
a lot easier. We ate breakfast in the hotel and it was fast service, good
food and once again very friendly service. Thank you!

• Stayed January 2010
corning
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2009

I travel an hour to come to this hotel at least 2 times a year. Sometimes you just reach a point where you just need to get away and have some "selfish" time. This is the perfect place to do it. The standard rooms are great and their jacuzzi suite is fantastic. Rates are very good as well. You do not have to leave the hotel for great food either. THe Heritage Cafe in the hotel has the best food, not kidding. The location is great as it is almost next to Seneca Lake and very close to Lake Ontario. Lots of tourist attractions and there is a large Premium Outlet center 5 miles away if you like shopping. I really like this hotel and I am hard to please.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled solo
Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2009

Let's face it.....hotels age like homes do...and many times we want the newest, most recently built building to stay in.

But clean is clean, and sometimes "new" is just antiseptic and cold......I travel to the Finger Lakes Region frequently to visit family; and have my choice of hotels to stay in.

I keep coming back to the Holiday Inn Waterloo for a few reasons....ambience, amenities, cleanliness...but most of all...the STAFF!

I have yet to encounter someone who would not go out of their way to help me...from the room maids to the General Manager, all have been incredibly responsive to my needs - be it different pillows, or help with a personal issue requiring a last minute room on a budget....I just can't say enough good about the staff.

I travel frequently on business, and pretty much have experienced it all when it comes to accommodations on the road....yet I can count on one hand the hotels where the staff is so helpful and attentive. Typically, after the trip is over, it's not the art on the walls of your room, the color of the bed spread or the type of soap one remembers...it's the people!!

So, if your looking for the ambience, the "experience"..the "people memories"...I could not recommend any hotel higher than the Holiday Inn Waterloo! (Oh, and lest I be mis-interpreted - the rooms, facilities etc., are all fully functional & clean!!)

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Boston, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2009

I dropped my daughter off at Hobart and William Smith College,and needed a place to stay for one night before I left early in the morning to head home. There are hotels closer to HWS, but they are quite expensive. A quick search led me to the Holiday Inn Waterloo, which was less than 10 minutes away. I arrived very late (after midnight). The person at the desk was very friendly and helpful. He offered me a couple of ideas for an early morning breakfast- the hotel has a restaurant but I was leaving before it opened. So anyway, I checked into the room and was quite impressed, especially for how inexpensive it was. The room was VERY clean, as was the bathroom. The beds have four different types of pillows, which are all labelled so that you know if they are firm, soft, etc. The firm pillow was unbelievably comfortable, as was the bed.
I used the supplied (!) cat5 cable to connect to the internet, connected immediately with no problem. I think they have wireless, but the cable was so easy to use I didn't even check.
Also, I had a bicycle tied (not very securely) to the back of my car. I asked the man at the desk if it would be safe, he advised me that he was sure it would be fine, but just in case to park right in front of the front door, and he would keep an eye on the car overnight. I thought that was an amazing offer, and, sure enough, the bike was still on the car the next morning.
All in all, I would recommend this hotel to anyone, especially if they are looking to get by for alot less money than the downtown Geneva hotels.
Did I mention the candy canes on the pillows?

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
Middletown, ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2009

This was our first time staying at the Waterloo Holiday Inn in upstate New York. From the moment we checked in, we were treated to a relaxing stay - from the staff at the front desk, to the wait staff at the Heritage Restaurant. The decor was extremely pleasing to the eye. The food was excellent. There are many activities and sights to see in the surrounding area. Also, the free internet was a great amenity. We will definitely stay here again when we travel in this area.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Inn Waterloo-Seneca Falls? Share your experiences!