“HELLO” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Soma Bay
Siauliai, Lithuania
“HELLO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Hey.I'm going to this hotel 2013.07.28 . I found some comments about pool ,service,dishes and etc. but please somebody write something about standart or other simple room (not deluxe) .. and if you can add some photos of it ! I will be really happy if someone could do it and show me where i'm going to live on my holidays . Thank you very much ! :)))

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We went to this hotel in July 2012 and we orderd a normal room , but they gave us a suit with private pool without any extra costs, I couldnt belive my eyes, food is delicious ,beach is nice , people are friendly. A lot of polish people visit this hotel and I found a polish girl name Olivia which also made my holiday the best holiday in my life . defenetly you need too visit this hotel :)

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Colchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We went to Sharm in 2011 and thought we would try Hurghada this time. I booked the flights and hotel through onthebeach.com. We did find that during our 10 night stay there was only one other English family ( and it is a big hotel! ) The majority of the guests were Russian with a few from France, Belgium
and Germany. The pool area is large and very good with two smaller pools for younger children and the grounds are well maintained, attractive and full of beautiful flowers. One piece of good advice...choose to eat at the Italian open air restaurant by the beach. You can eat breakfast, lunch and dinner there, although dinner has to be booked. It is a far better dining experience than the main restaurant in the hotel . Both serve nice food, but the main restaurant has more of a canteen atmosphere! The staff are all fantastic from the cleaners, porters, waiters and managers. So, so friendly and they cannot do enough for you. Our interconnecting rooms were large and clean and there is plenty to do on the resorts private beach including seeing the coral and fish on the wonderful jetty! I would definitely recommend this hotel...just bear in mind it is in the middle of nowhere...45 km from Hurghada but if staying in the hotel does not worry you this is a real gem!!!! Another tip...the entry visa is $18 not $15..ignore the web sites and airline advice! You do not get in without paying....the Egyptians are adamant!

• Stayed April 2013
Wroclaw
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

very good relation price/quality , i even would say excellent !!! food versatile, arabic, italian, european, sometimes "deluxe" lobster and ...24 hours ( if option all inclusive)... big rooms are well decarated ,very clean and well equiped. we stayed there in march 2013 (2+1 ch.5 y.o.), no minor stomachic problem, wonderful weather (except 3 windy days, but no problem to go to and stay on the beach), nice "aquarium" just at the end of pier. We've spent wonderful time , relaxing , book reading , swimming several pools and sea, and no harm , no worries... location of the hotel is on the desert , on sea side...perfect ! if someone interested can take part at daily animation program all day long.
I have it already recommended to my friends.
Piotr and Family - Wroclaw

Room Tip: to have sea panorama view definitely take the 3. upstairs
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Uttoxeter, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

stayed for another month,we have returned many times to this hotel and never had a bad holiday.again the staff and management could not do enough for us.a new fish restaurant had opened since our last visit would highly recommend it .The food and service was excellent thanks to mohamed malbody and his staff.beach staff are great,and the animation team much improved from last visits.main restaurant busy but all the staff are fantastic.no issues with anything.our room was sooo perfect,thanks to youssef,hes so customer friendly.thanks to everyone.visited feb1st-march1st.

Room Tip: all rooms are good.Suites are fantastic with large balconies.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Lydney, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We have stayed in Amwaj before in 2011 so knew what to expect and were not let down again. The service was excellent and the food was really good with none of us suffering any illness, as can happen in other hotels.
The rooms were immaculate and everybody is friendly, although some of the beach sellers of trips etc can get a bit annoying on a daily basis. But if you say no they are OK and happy just to chat sometimes as English people are rare, as there are many Russian tourists, but it did not bother us as everyone got on.
The dive centre, 3lementz, in the hotel is run by Clements and his wonderful wife Elis, they are really friendly and supportive especially if you are not so confident as with me, but were also really chatty with my over confident 15 year old son.
We had such a good time that my wife decided to have a trial dive and was made so welcome and encouraged that she signed up for the 4 day open water course and is now not just qualified but totally addicted.
I would recomend the hotel and especially the dive centre to everybody and will definitely return again

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views and are quieter
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Palma, Islas Baleares, Spain
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 14 days back in December and were treated like royalty. Found that the staff here are really attentive. Room was cleaned to a high standard, making different designs with the fresh towels and flower petals was pretty impressive. Mohammed working at the beach bar was super friendly and always went out of his way, the same with two of our favourite waiters.. Mohammed that worked in the terrace of the main restaurant and Amr. Good selection of food, nice soups and a variety of breads. Some of the food was really nice and some at times could be a little disappointing. Was a lack of bottled water for the all inclusive deal so we had to buy it for our stay at the hotel.
We were offered the Deluxe room on arrival but did find the standard was much lighter and brighter with nicer views of the sea. Amy (Iman) at the Spa does great massages and I would def recommend that. We did pay for the cleopatra package which was supposed to include a jacuzzi.. I was not happy when I was sent out to the kids pool and they tried to convince me that it was the jacuzzi by turning on a tap! I was pretty angry by this as I had just had nice body raps and really did not want to go into a pee filled pool afterwards. After I pointed out the jacuzzi that was inside, it was later admitted that it was broken, but this was only told to me by the masseuse and the spa reception refused to admit all week that the kids pool was not a jacuzzi. I would have preferred the honesty in the first place so we didnt pay for something we did not get.
If you like diving there is a school on the resort, I did my first diving here and the house reef is a great beginning. You can go out on the dive boat daily and its a lovely way to meet people and see some beautiful fish and coral.
There really is not much to do outside of the hotel. Be wary of the transport taxi service in the hotel. They charged us 20 euros to safaga which we could have walked in 5 minutes and is just dust and tumbleweed, when we asked what time the taxi would pick us up they said they would wait then just left us there for an hour and a half and we had no idea what was going on. I suggest doing your shopping at the airport on the return or go to hurgurda. The airport is so cheap in comparison to the local shops . Apart from these little hitches I would def stay again.

Room Tip: Go for the standard its bigger and brighter with better views.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Amwaj Blue Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!