“SKIMPY PORTIONS” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Continental, Contemporary
Bay Shore, New York
“SKIMPY PORTIONS”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

The service was good, however, the portions were skimpy, ordered the tuna menage and it consisted of 3 tiny tiny pieces of tuna! We left feeling hungry! Very overpriced! We will not return here!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Brunch and Breakfast all day long, plus other yummy things”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

My husband and I had lunch here in August 2012 while touring the Hamptons and Sag Harbor. We sat in a very nice spot on their patio, enjoyed some iced teas and I ordered a very yummy salad (though I was very tempted to order the French Toast for lunch), while my hubby ordered a grilled cheese; sounds kinda boring, I know, but the chef at Muse did a great job sprucing things up with some interesting additions to both dishes. Both were delicious, and the food that we saw going to the tables around us looked terrific also.
The only complaint I have was that I never was asked whether I wanted a refill of my iced tea, so I switched to water. But no biggy. The service was otherwise very friendly.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sag Harbor, New York
“Great Food Great Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

Service was fine, it was Restaurant Week on Long Island, so they were busy and a littel behind. Had a Prix-Fix 3 course, great price for the Hamptons. The food was delicious. I had the Muse salad, Tilapia, and cheesecake. Serving size was ample. Had live music, very nice touch. Can't wait to back and try something else. Menu is diverse, and dishes seem unique. Not for your Plane Jane eaters by any means.

• Visited November 2011
Chicago
“Wonderful Experience."”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

I was amazed at the creativity and details that went into preparation of the food at Muse. The menu has some traditional dishes with a twist that takes you just outside your comfort zone, enough to meet expectations, yet take you to a whole new level of deliciousness.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New York
“Great little restaurant with creative chef.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2011

Went to Muse. My wife had the blackened tuna and a Summer apple salad both of which she reports were top notch. I had the wedge salad and a skirt steak special. Tender and delicious!