“Warwick Valley B&B. FISH ON!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Warwick
Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast
You added Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
24 Maple Avenue, Warwick, NY 10990   |
Ranked #2 of 9 Warwick B&B and Inns
Jeffersonton Va.
“Warwick Valley B&B. FISH ON!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

I like the Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast. I’ve seen some reviews here that put it Loretta. Hey if price is your issue that is why there are steril cell blocks called hotels. WV B&B is a step out of the main stream. One cannot start their day around town without allowing Loretta to make her famous breakfasts for you. You are not hungry until it is time for a late lunch or early dinner. Loretta goes out of her way to make you feel at home. I love the fireplace in the winter. We get it blazing. From WV B&B you are in the village of Warwick. If you are just lounging around one never has to get in the car. The village offers the tourist much. The angler is a hop and a skip from good trout fishing or warm water fishing in Sussex County NJ (Alien Big Bass in High Point Park) and also it is within range to the Catskills for some classic Rainbow fishing at the headwaters of the Delaware River. I guess us fly fishers just like a better way to live. I can’t understand why anyone would feel uncomfortable at WV B&B. They may have missed the mark and were buried in their blackberry. Any B&B is a quality escape from the main stream. Loretta’s family have gone out of their way to provide quality service for us. My wife and I have stayed there often and have watched Loretta’s children grow up. We work hard for our money. We like finer things in life. Life is too short for the cheap seats. If you want to enjoy some quality accommodations stay at the Warwick Valley B&B.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
State College, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast provides comfort, convenience and small town hospitality!

I have been a repeat customer at the B&B...and each time we have been welcomed with open-arms. The first time we stayed at the B&B was in October of 2003. We reserved all of the rooms for my extended family as they were attending my wedding! We have been back since and simply love staying here.

Each room is well-appointed, clean and spacious. Breakfast includes fresh fruits, omelets, muffins, and so much more....delicious and beautifully presented. Special dietary needs? Other special considerations? Just talk to the Innkeeper, Loretta -- she is always willing to make your stay something a little extra special!

Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
Warwick, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2011

I was transitioning to a new position in the area and lived at the B & B for @ 3 months! It was great! The hospitality was excellent, the food great and the accomodations perfect!

I spent a ton of time on the new job so when I arrived at the B & B, it felt like I was coming home! I could relax, unwind and get recharged!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2011

We have stayed at the WV B&B many times, there is nowhere else to stay when visiting Warwick - for many reasons. The rooms are SO clean, beautifully decorated, and inviting. the owner is so kind, anything you need - Loretta makes sure you have it,

The location is so close to town, you need not take your car, but just stroll past so many of Warwick's Landmarks to Main Street, where the shopping is fantastic - and the dining! What would you like? Family or fine? It's just a walk away. The best part is going back to the B&B, such a perfect place! FIVE STARS! (and I am picky..........!)

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Keller, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2010

Our stay in Warwick Valley B&B was an ultimate vacation. the owner serves wonderful homemade breakfasts with local fruit. Her pan cake, not pancakes, but original pan cake served in slices is to die for. Her friendliness creates a warm atmosphere where guests greet each other like family. She is a marvelous concierge, getting us a car at the last minute, suggesting a super Fourth of July just an hour away at West Point and supplying us not only with brochures, but books about the entire area. Our room was beautiful, roomy and a great respite. This B&B is only a short walk from the downtown historic district, and we cannot wait to go back. Only next time, we want to take our family.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2007

We stayed 5 nights at this cozy Bed and Breakfast. Comfortable beds, clean and attractive rooms, pleasant common area with fireplace, delicious food, friendly and welcoming Owner, lots of local tourism info. Appropriately priced, good value. Well located for Orange County, NY tourism and medical. We will return!

Stayed March 2007
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2004

I travel on a regular basis to NY for work and find this B&B to be a comfortable and restful retreat. The beautiful setting, great service, and wonderful hospitality rate 5 stars in my book, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Plan to take in the village shops and great places to eat all within walking distance with lots of antique homes and churches to see along the way. Ask the inkeeper if you need suggestions on activities she is a wonderful help and knows all the special places to help you get the most out of your trip and make it memorable!

, Owner at Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, April 8, 2011
Hello,

I am the owner of the Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast. You had the unfortunate experience of visiting when I was out of town years ago. I didn't know, until now, how to reply to your review.

I would like to express my sincere apologies for your experience here and would like to extend a free night stay to you. If you are pleased with your next visit, I would ask that you remove your review.

Your free night would need to be booked within 7 days of the date of your stay based upon availability. This offer is good for 30 days.

I look forward to hearing from you and truly would appreciate the opportunity to change your opinion of my home.

Loretta Breedveld
845-987-7255

Been to Warwick Valley Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!